Anniversary Gift

Robyn
Chapter 78
(Part 2 of 2)
"I smoked on the jet and then hot boxed in the car," she said through her thick accent.

I smiled.

"Ya took da jet?" I asked her.

"Yeah baby," she said and chuckled as she put the cigar out.

"Ya 'ate flying and ya don't like da jet," I said as she placed her hands on my waist.

"It was faster and I didn't want you to beat my ass," she said and we both laughed.

"What you do to yo hair?" She asked me.

"Ya don't like it?"  I asked her and bit down on my bottom lip.

I hope she did. I love it. It made me feel hella sexy.

"It's in the top 5," she said and licked her lips.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around her neck. I bit my lip and kissed her slowly. She kissed me back and I grew wetter. I was already wet since she was still in her pink dress shirt, blue tie, and dark blue suit pants that was being held in place with some navy blue suspenders. I moaned as her hand made it way up my thighs. I bit her bottom lip as I pulled back.

I turned around in her arms. I slowly grinded my body against hers. She kissed my neck slowly as I placed the bong to my lips and inhaled. I slowly exhaled as my head fell back against her shoulder. I finally settled my ass in her lap. I smirked as her arms made their way under my thighs and positioned me on her lap like she wanted me. She slouched and spread her legs a little bit causing mines to go with her.

"Shit," I hissed as her hand made its way up the leg of the boxer briefs and she pushes them aside.

I placed bob back to my mouth and slowly inhaled as she rubbed my clit. I exhaled as her lips caressed the side of my neck.

"Next time I'm coming to visit you," I moaned and licked my lips.

"You are my wife," she said and pinches my clit.

"I know baby," I said lowly.

"So you can pop up anytime. Okay baby," she said.

"Yesss baby," I moaned.

I bit my lip as she moved her hand. I smirked and straddle her lap as I turned around. She laid her head back against the chair. I watched as she stared at my breast. Her lip was trapped between her teeth. Nola's light brown eyes shone a little bit in the dim lighting. I ran my hand down her face. She looked at me and smirked. I tapped her lips with my finger. She smirked and nodded her head. I loved the fact we could talk without words. Just looks or small gestures. I smiled as I placed the bong to her lips. I lit it and watch as she inhaled and cleared the bong. She exhaled and temporary disappeared behind the cloud of smoke.

"Daddy," I said lowly.

"Mhmm," she said as her eyes got low and she licked her lips.

I smirked as I sat the bong on the table. I bit my lip as I reached in the pocket of her shirt I was wearing and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I watched as she raised her eyebrow and looked back and forth between me and the shiny metal.

"You sure?" She asked me in a deep raspy voice.

I nodded my head as she licked her lips. I giggled as she let out a small growl. Daddy was home.

"Fuck daddy!" I yelled.

Nola had me cuff to an angle on this bed post. I knew this was a bad and amazing idea.