TKO

Nola
Chapter 50

I groaned as Robyn started to take over. She was throwing it back something serious. I slapped her ass hard as fuck.

"Fuck!" She yelled out as her head popped up from its previous position between Krissy thighs.

Krissy let out a slight whimper that turned into a moan when Robz tensed up and came loudly. I watched as her head went back to it mission. I sped up my pace as I grabbed a hold to her shirt. I wanted to be in full daddy mode so fucking bad right now. But it was to many people in the house.

"Shitttt," Krissy moaned.

I smirked and pushed the strap deeper into Robyn.

"Please baby not that," Robyn begged me.

As on cue Krissy lips wrapped back around my wife's clit. I was at my second peck for the night. I groaned and went deeper and slower. I tossed my head back as I felt Robyn body shake. Her body was starting to slip.

"Don't come yet baby," I hissed.

"I'm so sorry," Robyn said lowly.

I felt her body shake as she pulled away from me quickly and screamed. I watched as her ass lifted a bit off of Krissy chest and she squirted on her breast. I licked my lips as I watched my Robyn pussy drip like a leaky faucet. I groaned as Robyn rolled off of Krissy and curl up in a ball. I licked my lips as Krissy rolled over on her stomach and take the strap in her hand and place it in her mouth. Normally I would get back inside my wife and make her cum with me. But since I had two ladies I was gonna have to break Krissy even more then what she is.

I looked down at her ass and licked my lips. I bent over and slapped her ass. She let out a small moan. I smirked and licked my fingers. I spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Damn you got a fat ass," I said lowly.

I heard her moan as I ran my fingers over her wet sensitive button. I smirked as her body jerked as I stuck two fingers inside of her. Her shit was tight too.

"Have I ever made you squirt?" I asked her as I slowly moved my fingers in and out.

"Mmmm No," she moaned.

I pulled back and looked at her. She smirked as I stood up and walked to the end of the bed. I grabbed her legs roughly turning her over and pulled her closer to me.

"Do you want to squirt?" I asked her.

I watched as she ran her hands slowly up her body. She nodded her head and looked at me licking her lips.

"Yes papi," she said lowly.

I smirked and slammed the strap into her.

"Fuck," she yelled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"It's daddy baby," I whispered in her ear.