Dont start shit

Robyn
Chapter 90

I laughed as I handed the blunt to Rico.

"No. I'm serious though," Rainie said and laughed.

I smiled and looked at my wife as she laughed. I haven't seen her have a good time ever. Well not like the one she is having now. It was like the family was almost complete. It was amazing and I have never felt this safe before. It was a room full of protective vibes.

"Did you two really do that?" I asked  as Nola licked her lips and smiled.

I placed my hand on my cheek and my elbow on my knee as I waited for an answer.

"Yeah we did," she said and laughed.

"So y'all really stripped one of y'all professors cars because he was a dick?" Krissy asked.

"Yes," they both said and laughed.

"My wife is a criminal," Mila said and giggled.

"Yours mines is the master mind apparently," I said and laughed.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Rico said and tapped his chin.

I laughed and turned my head. I licked my lips and shook my head. As long as they don't start shit we gonna be coo.

"Whatever y'all know y'all missed us," Melody said as she laughed and sat next to Stormie who totally ignored her presence as she talked to Nyla.

"Somebody did but it wasn't me," Nola said.

I laughed as Mila chuckled as Bianca stare her down completely. She wasn't hiding how she was feeling at all. I laughed as she glanced at me and then back at Mila. She was thinking about it. And with what we been smoking that's a very bad idea. But it could be oh so sexy. I could see that rough side of both my wife and Stormie.

"It just keeps getting sexier," Bianca said as she sat next to her girl.

"What are y'all doing here?" Nola asked as I felt her mood shift.

She wasn't up for they shit today and I don't blame her. I wasn't either. I was having a good time listing to them talk about how much shit they did in college and a out of college. I also now can officially thank Stormie for talking her into taking that trip.

"Krissy said it would be okay and y'all was having an kickback anyway," Melody said as she eyed Rainie up and down.

I smirked. I wanted to see how they handled this. Because them two will stare you down. Shit was annoying. They both was hoes. Melody was undressing Mila and Meldoy was eye humping Rainie. They both were talking to Ny and Melissa who have been keeping them laughing the whole time.

"Watch this. Melody loves attention so she gonna try and grab theirs," Rico said as he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I licked my lips and placed the blunt to them. I watched as Melody cleared her throat and 'accidentally' bump Milas foot. I exhaled as Stormie looked at her and raised her eyebrow as Mila looked at her wife.

"Oh excuse me. I'm so sorry," Melody said as Rainie licked her lips.

She squinted her eyebrows as her wife whispered something in her ear and ran her hand down the center of her chest. I watched as Rainie relaxed and placed her hand on Milas mid back.

"Hello. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I'm Rainie and this my Mrs. Rose," Rainie said and licked her lips as she smiled at them.

"You don't have to call me that. You can call me Jamila," Mila said as she pulled away and smiled.

"I'm Melody and this is my fiancé Bianca ," she said and blushed as they all shook hands.

"Well it's  nice to meet you Ms. Melody and Bianca," Rain said.

"Oh no the pleasure is all ours," Bianca said as she kissed the back of Milas hand.

"What were y'all talking about?" Melody asked as she cleared her throat.

"Nothing really," Nola said.

"We were talking about how our wives are criminals," Mila said as she took her hand out of Bianca's.

I watched as Stormie stared seem to shake old girls core. I smirked as Rainie pulled out some hand sanitizer and poured it over Milas hands and began to rub them together. Everybody died laughing but Stormie she was pissed.