Two Storms

Robyn
Chapter 87

"Mrs. Rose would you please stop it," I heard Rain say as I opened the door.

"Papi..Rule 2," her voice was so light and just sensual.

It was just smooth and flowed like music to my ears.I have to get her in the studio. Even if she couldn't sing I would figure out something.

"What's Rule 2?" I asked as this true beauty pulled of my second loves tie.

I love me some Stormie! She was sexy and didn't even know it. Which made her handsome. Even though she is a woman she had this old school gentleman vibe to her.

"Sleep when you can while you can," Nola said as they chuckled.

Mila laughed as she unbutton Rains top bottom.

"Yes but no. We got our own set of rules," she said and I felt my heart stop as she looked at me.

Damn. That is definitely how she gets her way. Her eyes were this green grey hazel color. I bit my bottom lip. And her skin tone, it was a beautiful shade of like pecan brown. I bet she would have a very nice tan in the summer.

"Hi I'm Mila. It's nice to meet y'all," she said as her dimples moved with each word putting a period on the end of her statement as she smiled.

"I'm Nova but everybody calls me Nola," my wife said as she pulled her into a hug.

I watched as she giggled and hugged her back.

"Mrs. Robyn, where is my love at?" Rainie asked me as I smirked and eyed her up and down.

She was looking good as fuck I must say. She had on these black jeans that fit her pretty nicely, a pair of black converse, a white dress shirt and a light blue black checkered vest and the sleeves of the shirt were rolled up. I knew she had to smell good.  I quickly walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist as she gave me the second best hug ever. I took in her scent as my body relaxed and I had flashbacks of when we first meet.

"Robs you gotta try this hug," I heard Nola groan.

I laughed and pulled back from Rainie. She winked at me and I blushed as I turned around and smiled.

"Is it gud?" I asked as my accent started to set in.

"It's oh so nice," Nola said as her accent started to get heavy.

I raised my eyebrow. I knew that tone. She wanted to try her out but couldn't. She probably was gonna take all of this out on me later. So of course I had to question this hug. It had got my wife weak in minutes. I heard Mila and Stormie laugh as I walked over to her and she meet me half way.

"I'm Robyn," I said as she smiled at me and nodded her head.

She smirked as we both leaned in for the hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mines around her waist. I licked my lips as my body relaxed to her scent of lavender and her body heat soothe the shit out of me.  I looked at Stormie and Rain.