2nd Anniversary

Nola
Chapter 77
(Part 1of2)

"Yeah baby I'm leaving now," I sighed as I talked to Robyn.

"Don't be late. Our 2 year anniversary is tomorrow and we were supposed to spend the entire week together," she said.

I licked my lips I almost forgot about it. I had been buried in work for the past month and this trial took longer than I thought. The nigga had some good ass lawyers. But I was better. Now he sitting in prison facing 15 years to life.

"I won't," I reassured her as I checked the clock on the wall.

"Damn it Nola why are you still here? And I swear yo hoe ass better be talking to Robyn. I swear if you cheat on that girl I will kill you," Gigi said.

I heard Robyn laugh in my ear. I looked at Gigi and licked my lips. I had hit that a lot when I was single and little bit when me and Robz got together. I must say she was looking good in her black skirt and red blouse. She had taken off her heels and her curly hair went will with her 4'11 frame and big d cups.

"Well it has been two months," I said and smirked.

"Don't fucking play with me Nova!" Gigi yelled as she stormed over to me.

"Hey Gina let me call you back," I said.

I heard Robyn giggle as the phone got snatch out of my hand. I laughed as she yelled at Robyn on the phone.

"And another thing.... Robyn?" She said and raised her eyebrow.

"My bad . you know your wife ain't shit right?" She said and laughed.

"No she is leaving right now," Gigi said as she thumped my forehead.

"Stop Gigi," I said as I rubbed my forehead.

That's shit kind of hurts.

"Alright Robyn I will talk to you later. And if she don't bring her ass home you call me and I will find her and kick her ass," she said as she glared at me.

I rolled my eyes and she popped me in my forehead again. I glared at her as she hung up the phone.

"Don't forget the gift in your drawer for her either," she said as she pulled open the desk drawer and pulled out the bracelet box.

"Damn I did almost forget," I said and laughed.

She would be real pisse if the bike got there before the keys. I'm not sure we would come out of that one the same. I laughed as I ran down the stairs and into the parking garage. I got in my black 2014 CTS. I licked my lips and looked at the time. Nope I wasn't gonna even try and drive to Miami. I wouldn't make it and she would be pissed. I headed straight to the airport that held me and Robyn's jet. Don't even ask how she talked me into it but she did. I parked my car and got out.

"Cutting it close again I see," George the pilot said as I boarded the plane.

"Yes but I always make it," I said.

"That you do," he said.

I laughed and sat down in the seat and fasten my seatbelt. I smirked and waited for the plane to take off.

I stumbled into the house. I knew Robyn was upstairs sleep. I slowly sat my bags down. I licked my lips and thought about climbing those stairs. I was beyond faded and those stairs looked mad stupid right now. As a matter of fact the more I look at them the more I want to fight those bitches.

"Yup I'm fucked up," I mumbled.

Who wants to fight stairs? I would destroy those bitches. I shook my head and looked out at the patio. A cigar would be great. Yup that's what I am going to have. I grabbed one out of me and Robyn's stash and clipped the ends and all that. I grabbed the box of matches off the coffee table as I made my way outside.

I licked my lips and sat down at the table that was outside. This patio furniture is pretty damn comfortable. I lit my cigar and shook the match out. I slowly inhaled the smoke and then exhaled. Just two pulls of this cigar my high will even out. I laid my head back a little bit and brought the Cigar to my mouth. I slowly inhaled and as i sat up a little to exhale I saw Robyn walking out looking sexy as fuck.

I let my eyes travel over her frame. Her legs look so damn smooth. The sun really kisses her body gently and her body takes in all the warmth. I bit my lip as she came closer. She was in one of my button up shirts from when I was bigger. But I must say it stopped at her thighs just right. And the light blue shirt only added to the beauty. As she got closer I notice a small smirked that played on her lips. I took another pull from the cigar and let it float around in my mouth before blowing smoke circles above my head. I chuckled as I glanced down to she her favorite bob Marley bong in her hand. That bitch got you high as fuck. It was a ice bong.

I bit my lip as I notice her hair was a Caramel colored brown and black was mixed in. She had it pulled all to one side as her wet wavy hair hit her shoulder. I licked my lips as I notice that one side was shaven. She did say she was gonna do it and I must say she looks sexy ass fuck. I shook my head and sat back in the chair.

I licked my lips as I watched her hold up the bong she had in her hand. I smirked as she used her foot and tapped mines. I spread my legs wider as she straddled my right leg.

"Ya wasn't gonna tell ur wife Ello?" She asked me in her raspy accent.

"You were upstairs and my body wouldn't let me go," I said as she smirked and ran her eyes down to my hand.

"Ya fucked up baby?" She asked me as her eyes went from green to like grey.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.