Daddy.. Or Papi

Robyn
Chapter 28
2 years ago

"Baby it's not that hard," I said and laughed at Nola.

We had been engaged for almost 4 months now. She was laying between my legs and her head on my chest. We were laying on the beach chair that was on my patio back home. Nola was off work for the next couple of weeks. I always seem to talk her into coming out here with me. I smiled and placed my hands on top of hers that were placed on my guitar.

"How come your fingers can do all those damn tricks on me?" I asked her as  I moved her fingers to strum out a few chords.

"And in me but not on this?" I asked her and bit my bottom lip as I smiled at her.

She looked up at me and smirked. Her low brown hazel eyes were now between a brown and green mixed. I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Move your fingers like you move them across my body," I told her as my accent started to get heavy.

"Like this?" She said as her fingers moved expertly up and down the shaft of the guitar.

I bit down on my bottom lip and raised my eyebrow. She had hidden talents. I felt my panties get wet. I moved my hips against her back. She was looking at me smirking as she played a Spanish guitar song. She stuck her tongue out at me. I leaned down and sucked on her tongue as she started to play Pony by ginuwine. I giggled and pulled back. She quickly recaptured my lips and sucked on my top lip and I sucked on her bottom one. I felt her place her hand on the back of my head and pulled me deeper in the kiss. She slowly pulled back and licked her lips.

"You want me to play you baby?" She asked me.

"I want daddy to play me," I said and licked my lips.

"Daddy huh?" She said and raised her eyebrow.

I knew what daddy mode was and that's what I wanted. I wanted her to blow my back out and proved how much she missed me and wanted me. I watched as she sat the guitar down and turned around to face me. She crawled up my body causing me to scoot down in the chair and wrap my legs around her waist. I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt her strap start to rub against my clit. I moaned and placed my hands on the sides of her face.

"You always got a surprise don't you," I moaned as her bathing suit bottom pressed against my bikini bottom.

"You like that?" She asked me.

"Yess," I hissed as she sucked on my neck.

"You wet for daddy," she mumbled in my neck.

"Mmm check,"I said.

"You don't know?" She asked me as she raised her hips up and then back down.

She nibbled on my neck and rubbed her hand up and down my pussy. My hips bucked underneath her touch. She was teasing me and making me wetter. I pulled her closer as she pushed my bottoms to the side. I moaned as her fingers traveled up and down my slit. My pussy juices were dripping down my ass.

"You are so damn wet," she groaned.

"FUCK!" I yelled out.

She had roughly inserted the big strap inside of me. I tighten my legs around her waist as she pumped quickly in and out of me.

"Shit daddy," I moaned as my body bounced against hers.

"Slow down baby. Fuck slow down," I yelled as my orgasm started to grow.