2 weeks

Robyn
Chapter 7

"When are you going back?" I asked her as I laid against her chest.

Over the past couple of weeks since she has been here we have hung out a lot. We haven't had sex or anything. We were getting to know about each other and our friendship just grew more and more. I was gonna be sad when she left me to go back to work.

"Uhh shit I don't know," she said and laughed as she reached across me and pulled her phone off my night stand.

We were just laying in my bed listening to the ocean and smoking. She was laid back as fuck and I loved it.

"Mmm well I don't have to go back to work till next month. But I have to go back to Chicago and take care of a few things next week," she said and sat her phone back down.

"Imma miss your annoying ass," I said.

"Aww Imma miss yo big head ass too," she said.

I laughed and straddled her waist and began to tickle her. I watched as she looked at me and smirked.

"You aren't ticklish," I said and pouted.

I crossed my arms against my chest as she laughed and tapped my lips.

"Don't pout Robz," she said.

I mentally let my eyes roll the back of my head. I loved hearing her call be that with that heavy ass country accent. I watched as she sat up and placed her hands around my waist as the electric waves surge through my body. I looked down at her as she looked at my lips. I watched as she slowly leaned in and placed a small peck on my lips sending my body into a sensory overload. I felt her pull back.

"I'm sorry," she said and licked her lips.

"For what?" I asked her as I stared into her eyes.

"For not asking permission first. But for some reason I feel drawn to yo--," before she could finish her statement I grabbed her by the sides of her face and brought my lips to meet her moving ones.

I felt her pull me closer as I tighten the grip on her face. Her lips were soft and they moved in perfect sync with mines. As she pulled me closer I felt both our heartbeats speed up. I had been waiting on this one action for 2 weeks. She never pressured me or even asked me. I felt her hands move up back. As she slowly sucked on my bottom lip. The way she touched me made me feel comfortable and complete. I felt her slowly pull away and I let out a slight whimper as our lips department and the feeling lingered.

"You wanna come with me?" She asked me as she placed her forehead against mines.

I licked my lips and looked at hers and back into her eyes. I had nothing going on for awhile and I had already finished a couple of songs for a few people. So my bank account would allow me to not work for a few months. Besides I can write anywhere as long as inspiration hits and I honestly think that Nola could be all the inspiration I needed.

"Okay," I said and smiled.

She smiled to and pecked my lips once again.

"We gonna be staying with my sister and her friend because I hate hotels and they cost to much," she said.

I laughed and pushed her back.

"You are a pretty famous lawyer and you are worried about money," I said.

"How you know I'm pretty famous?" She asked me and laid back on my bed.