No Shirts

Nova
Chapter 56
2013

"What are you doing Nola?" Robyn asked as she laid down ontop of me.

I felt her breast against my back. My bear back. I don't know how she does it but every once in awhile I would wake up shirtless. Mostly when she really been missing me, if she had a cold , or if I had a headache.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I mumbled.

"Sleepin," she said and kissed my back.

"Robyn where is my shirt?" I asked her and groaned.

"I missed you so much daddy," she mumbled and kissed my neck.

"Baby I wasn't gone that long," I said as I turned over on my back.

"But we were suppose to fly out together and on the same day," she said and pouted as she laid her head on my chest.

I chuckled and started to rub her scalp. She crossed her hands on my chest and placed her chin on them.

"Our flight left Monday at 6 am. You left last night at 9," she said and glared at me.

"So," I said and bit down on my inner lip.

"It's Friday," she said.

"And when do we leave to go back?" I asked her and smirked.

"Monday," she said and pouted.

"Oh word?" I asked her as I rolled over causing her to sit up and slap my shoulder.

"Robyn where is my damn shirt girl?"I asked her as I grabbed my pants off the floor.

"You really want a shirt?" She asked me.

I glanced up at my wife and she was looking a little sad. I know I promised her a week here just us two but I had to go to work for a few days. I smirked and tapped my hip. I watched as she smiled and straddle my hip as I went back to digging in my pocket.

"I still want a shirt," I said as I grabbed what I wanted out of my pants.

I turned on my back causing Robyn to giggled and end up straddling me. I smirked as I eyed her naked body on top of mines.

"Nope," she said as she ran her hands up and down my stomach and started to play with the brim of my boxers.

"Mmmm I guess you're going to be going back to Chicago without me," I said and smirked.

"You wouldn't," she said and snapped the band on my boxers.

"I could use the alone time and trade yo ticket in,"
I said and licked my lips.

To be honest it wasn't a bad idea. I could stay here for a few extra days then fly out to Cali or something for a few more days. I've done it before well a couple times actually. Robyn would be piss at me but she understands I have to have my space. But if she wasn't feeling it at all I would fly her out.

"No Nola," she said as she leaned her upper half over my body and tried to grabbed the tickets out of my hand.

I licked my lips as I stared at her breast. I bit my bottom lip and wrapped my arms around her waist and quickly attached my lips to her right nipple.

"Shit," she said and giggled.

I can't even lie I was horny as fuck. And knowing that I don't have to hold back is driving me even crazier. I switched to her other breast as she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her hands on my head.

"Wait baby," she mumbled.

I bit down on her nipple as her body arched into mines. She missed me too.

"Nola baby. Please daddy don't trade my ticket in," she moaned.

I pulled back and looked up into those captivating green eyes that pull me in every time. I licked my lips and nodded my head yes.

"Can we go to Cali for a couple days tho?" She asked me.

"I don't care Robyn," I said as I watched her lips curl up into a smirk.

"No Nola," she said and grabbed the tickets out of my hand.

I watched as she look at them and check the date.

"Really you were gonna spend two weeks without your wife?" She asked me.

"We not married yet," I said and chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders as she slapped the center of my chest and giggled.

"You know I would lose my shit and showed up right. And we will be in 2 months," she said as she glared at me.

"Yup especially since I probably would be baked off my ass and not answered shit," I said as I laid back on the bed.

"And I found yo stupid ass the last time you did that shit," she said.

"I see you are still mad about that," I said and laughed.

"Uh yeah. You do it atleast twice a year since we have been together," she said.

I saw the hurt was across her face as she looked down at the plane tickets.

"Stop that baby. You know I wouldn't cheat on you. I just need my space sometimes," I told her.

I watched as she looked at me and her eyes started to water. Fuck. I wasn't trying to deal with emotions today. I just wanted to sleep, smoke, fuck my fiancé, then eat some food. In that exact order. I was tired and just wanted down time.

"Nova are you getting tired of me?" She said lowly.

I felt my face do something. I'm not sure what it did but I'm sure it had to be a confused look mixed with a what the fuck question is that look because I felt my eyebrow go up and my ears get hot. I think for the first time we have been together she has truly pissed me off with one question.

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

I watched as a tear fell from her eye and slowly rolled down her cheek. I clenched my jaw and tapped her thigh.

"Baby," she said as she got off of me and sat next to me in the bed.

I stood up and grabbed my sports bra and shirt off the chair she had in our room.

"Where are you going?" She asked me as her accent grew thick with worry.

I placed my bra on my body and my dark blue beater.