The Fight

::3 years ago::
Robyn
Chapter 34

"Fuck you Robyn," she mumbled as she got her bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked her as tears poured down my face.

"I need some space," she said as she started to walk out my room and maybe my life.

"For what?!" I yelled at her as she ran down the stairs.

"I have to think," she said as reached the bottom step.

"You can't think here?" I yelled at her.

I watched as she turned around and walked up the three of the stairs. She looked straight through to my soul.

"You kept something from me. I had to find out by walking in on some fucked up shit. You can't keep shit like that Robyn. Just call me if it happens again," she said.

I watched as Nola walked out my door.

"Fuck!" I yelled out and sat down on the stairs.

I placed my hands over my face and cried my soul out. I hate my damn family. If it wasn't for them she wouldn't have left.

I looked down at my phone as I swirled the rest of the whiskey around in the cup. I ran my finger over her name. It had been three days since she left me. She had walked in on me and my dad arguing about me marrying some guy so that his company can merge with another. Not only did she walk in on that conversation she also saw my dad hand gripped around my neck and choking the life out of me. She was more so pissed at the fact I didn't tell her what was going on. Also I was acting distanced from her since I found out.

I missed my Nola. She was everything that I wanted and needed. I drank the last bit of my whisky as my high and the liquor hit me hard. I wiped my eyes and stood up.

I was going to get my baby back. I sat the empty cup next to the half empty bottle of Jameson whiskey bottle. I ran my hand over my face and grabbed the bottle. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Shit," I mumbled as I struggled to put on my Timbs that were by my door.

I managed to put my shoes on and grabbed my keys to one of my cars. I walked out the apartment and got on the elevator taking another sip out of the bottle I held loosely in my hand. I walked out of the building and into the parking garage. I sighed and got into my 2013 Aston Martin DB9. It was my favorite color bright red. I started to car and backed out quickly. I had no idea where she was but I had a couple of ideas. She was more than likely at her house.

I took another sip and speed down the streets of Chicago and to Lombard. I was gonna get my baby back. I pulled up at her house and got out the car.

"NOVA!" I yelled as my tears mixed with the rain that had started to fall.

"DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!" I yelled again as the porch light came on and she opened the door.

I watched as she squinted her eyes and folded her arms. She had in a white V-neck and grey sweat pants.

"Robyn?" She said and looked at me up and down.