Breakfast

Melody
Chapter 37

I felt somebody grab a hold of my foot and shake it. I groaned as I squinted and looked up at the semi blurry figure.

"You wanna go and get breakfast with me?"

I blinked my eyes and saw Nola standing at the foot of the couch smiling at me. I smiled back and checked my surroundings. I had fell asleep at their place and it seems like the party was still semi going on.

"What time is it?" I asked her as I sat up.

" I dunno probably like nine," she said.

"Where is everybody else at?" I asked as I yawned.

"Uh either sleep or in the backyard," she said and licked her lips.

"Well can I get a toothbrush and a towel to wash my face with?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

She looked at me and chuckled.

"Yeah," she said and nodded her head signaling me to get up.

I got up and followed her through the house of half sleeping people.

"Where is Robyn?" I asked her as we went up the stairs.

"She is sleep. She need to get up she got a meeting at 10," she said as we walked passed a room the held a naked Robyn laid out in the bed.

"Uh shouldn't you close the door?" I asked her.

"For what?" She asked me as we made our way to a bathroom.

"Oh I don't know your wife is naked in a room sleeping," I said as I followed her into the bathroom.

I watched as she turned around and open the bathroom door.

"Nobody will touch or wake her up if they want to keep breathing including me," she said and laughed.

I smirked and shook my head.

"Face towels to the right and toothpaste and toothbrushes are in the cabinet. This is the guest bathroom so everything in here is fresh. I'll be downstairs when you get done," she said and started to walk away.

"And hurry up. Part two of the party is gonna start soon," she said.

I shook my head and made my way further into the bathroom and got the things I needed.

I walked back down the stairs to see Nola smoking and Robyn's head in her lap as they sat on the couch laughing with the girl I was dancing with. I learned that her name was Kehlani and she was a singer. She had a few hits out there that I didn't know about. She was cute too. She made me forget about my fiancé for the entire night.

"Are you ready?" Nola asked as she licked her lips and smiled at me.

I smiled back and nodded my head. I watched as Robyn grabbed her face and said something to her they both laughed and Nola rolled her eyes before Robyn pulled her into a slow but short kiss.

Robyn sat up as Nola stood up and placed her head gentle on the pillow and pecked her lips before she walked over to me. I took in her appearance. She had on some grey jeans a white beater exposing her extemly toned arms and I notice a couple of tatts. She had on some white boat shoes and her hair was in its curly natural state. She looked like sex.

"Shall we?" She said.

I laughed and nodded my head as she led me out of the house and to the car of my dreams.

"This you?" I asked.

"Just until Rob takes it from me," she said and opened my door.

I laughed and got in as she walked around and did the same.