The Trial Continues

Glinda composed herself and straightened her posture, setting her face in a serious expression.
It was their turn to start this time, and Glinda was ready.
The TV was in its place, ready to show more about the past.
The judge banged his mallet and motioned for her to start.
Without a word, Glinda turned on the TV.
It showed Elphaba on her first day at Shiz. Glinda, or Galinda at the time, had brought her video camera so she could view which angle she looked best in.
Nessarose and Elphaba's father appeared, Frexspar said some things, gave Nessarose a pair of shoes, and then he left.
Madame Morrible appeared, talked to the students, Glinda complained, Ephaba needed a room, and just pike that Elphaba and Glinda became room mates.
Then Madame Morrible noticed her talent in magic and took her as a student. She promised her great things with the Wizard.
Glinda ran away, forgetting the camera.
Elphaba began to sing about being with the Wizard. Her voice was filled with such great hope.
And then she left, and moments later Galinda came and took her camera to her room, finally realizing she had left it.
Next was a whole song on how the two hated each other. Some faithful students immediately took Galinda's side, leaving Elphaba on her own as usual.
Elphaba ended by scaring Glinda, causing Glinda to scream and Elphaba to laugh.
Soon, they were in Doctor Dillamond's class, and Galinda stood up, once again complaining. After more discussions, Doctor Dillamond flipped over the board, where a message was written.
The goat teacher immediately dismissed class and Elphaba walked up to him, Galinda once again forgot her camera.
"Animals should be seen and not heard," Elphaba read.
Doctor Dillamond then sang a sing about how there was corruption in the Ozian government. There sure was a lot of sining on this tape.
Madame Morrible came in, telling Elphaba to practice her magic.
The next thing was Glinda giving Elphaba that ugly hat, the version before Elphaba made some...modifications...
And then the gift of the trainung wand at the OzDust Ballroom, not to mention Elphaba's terrible dancing before Glinda cut in. That was probably one of their first bonding moments.
When they got back, Elphaba and Glinda shared secrets, Elphaba telling her how her father hated her and how Nessa's disability was her fault. (At this, Frexspar began to cry)
Galinda then sang a song, which was expected, about how to be popular.
Elphaba rushed out, leaving Galinda to sing to herself.
Many more events took place, including when Doctor Dillamond got fired, Madame Morrible told Elphaba the wizard had invited her to the visit him, and during the song One Short Day.
That was all Glinda had on her video, for she had stopped after Thank Goodness.
Without a word, Glinda sat in her seat to let Oz think about what was on the video.