The Date

"Where are we going?" Glinda asked nervously.
"Oh, it's not that far away," Boq assured.
"I didn't ask how far away it was, i asked where it was," Glinda said, annoyed.
Boq kept quiet.
Twenty minutes later they pulled into a driveway.
"We're here," Boq announced.
"Oh my goodness," Glinda said, starting to freak out. "Did you take me to YOUR HOUSE!"
"Yep!"
"If you even TRY to make a move on me, i will KILL YOU!" Glinda warned.
"Okay. Come on!" Boq said, grabbing her hand and pulling her inside.

Boq cooked a homemade meal, which was surprisingly not that bad, considering he could barely move as a tin man without having to continuously be oiled.
But Glinda kept her guard up. She would not let Boq come within 3 feet of her without her slapping him.
It was finally the end of the night. Glinda looked down at her phone. It said 7:55.
"Biq, it's time you take me home," Glinda commented.
"How about you stay just a couple more-," Boq began.
"I wasn't asking."
"Fine."
Boq began moving towards the door with Glinda following cautiously behind.
Suddenly, Boq turned around. Glinda didn't have time to react as Boq leaned in and kissed her.
The sickening feeling of cold metal against her lips and the even more sickening feeling of who was kissing her caused her to leap back, a startled and angry look spreading across her face.
"You idiot! I am the ruler of Oz, i could have you arrested!" Glinda exclaimed.
"And i am the Mayor of Munchkinland, i have a whole city behind me!" Boq retorted.
"You know full well that Munchkinland hates you. And don't forget who made you mayor!" Glinda argued.
"The only reason you made me mayor was to get rid of me!"
"Yes! And those were a good and happy ten moths until you came back and ruined my life all over again. If it wasn't for Elphaba coming back, i would probably have comitted suicide!"
"You know you love me and you always have!"
Boq leaned forward and kissed her again.
Tears came to Glinda's eyes as she stormed from the house.
A couple of flying monkeys saw her and came to her, helping her into a bubble to go home.
When she finally got to her house, there was an eery feeling around it.
She opened the door.
"Elphaba!" She called, her voice filled with sadness and in need of comfort from her friend.
There was no response