He Can Talk?

"I was afraid you didn't get my letter!" Frex mumbled, still hugging his daughter.
"I did! I'm sorry i never responded!" Elphaba murmered.
Frex looked around at everyone else. "I didn't realize you had company. Is this a bad time?"
"Oh, no, your fine. We would never push Elphaba's father out," Elsa said, warmly but slightly cautious, aware of how he had treated Elphaba in the past.
"Do you want to come in?" Glinda asked.
"If i may. I hate hearing all of those screaming Ozians saying how much they hate Elphaba," Frex muttered.
All five of them walked in and sat down on the couch.
Christery, Elphaba's head monkey whom she had rescued when he was a baby, walked in.
"Christery!" Elphaba exclaimed as she gave him a sort of hug. "It has been awhile!"
"Aw. Is that Christery! He is adorable! I love him!" Anna cooed.
"Christery, meet Queen Elsa and Princess Anna of Arendelle," Elphaba announced. "And, meet my father, Frexspar Thropp."
"H-Hello," Christery responded shyly.
Everyone gasped, including Elphaba.
"Elphaba! I thought you said he never learned to talk!" Elsa mumbled.
"I didn't know," Elphaba muttered. "When i tried to teach him, it never worked."
Christery backed away shyly. He attempted to say more words, but he was having trouble forming them. Instead, he scampered away to his room where he worked long and hard on his vocabulary.
Everyone was quiet when he was gone.
"I didn't realize i was in the prescence of royalty. Besides, of course, Glinda," Frex said.
"Oh, yes!" Anna said.
"How do you know Elphaba?" He asked curiously.
"After Elphaba faked he death, she went to Arendelle with Fiyero," Elsa explained.
There was more silence.
"Thank you for taking care of Elphaba while i was stuck up on myself," Frex whispered.
Elphaba looked into his eye but didn't say a word.
"So, did you find any evidence?" Glinda said in order to break the silence.
"Well, maybe. I mean, we don't have anything strong, but we have a start," Anna explained.
Everyone was silent.
"I am going to go check on Christery!" Elphaba said suddenly.
She left without another word.