Wicked Witch

The video stopped for a moment then started up again.

"Elphie, wait! Where are you going?" Glina shouted.
"Oh no! There are no more stairs! This might be the attic..." Elphaba muttered.
"Elphaba, listen to me..." Glinda began.
"I have to barricade the door!" She picked up a broom and placed it against the door.
"Elphaba, why couldn't you have stayed calm for once instead of flying off the handle?"
They started singing until Morrible's voice interrupts them.
"Citizens of Oz, there is an enemy that must be found and captured! Believe nothing she says. She's evil. Responsible for the mutilation of these poor, innocent monkeys! Her green skin is but an outward manifestation of her twisted nature! This distortion... this repulsion... this... Wicked Witch!"
They continue singing.
Guards bang on the door.
"Open this door, in the name of the Supreme Ozness."
"Ah May Ah Tay Ah Tum Ditum..." Elphaba chanted.
"What are you doing? Stop it! That's what started all this in the first place... that hideous levetation spell. STOP!" Glinda exclaimed.
Elphaba stopped chanting.
"Well, where are your wings? Maybe you're not as powerful as you tought you were.."
The broom floats towards Elphaba.
"I told you Glinda, i did it, i tell ya," Elphaba muttered, running towards it.
They continue singing, and when the guards burst through the door, Elphaba flies away, leaving Glinda behind.
No matter how much Elphaba asked, Glinda didn't leave.