Under Your Spell

The Ozians that had nothing to do with the trial would all vote on whether Elphaba is guilty or not guilty. The answer would be announced tomorrow, and Elphaba, Glinda, and the opposing team would be there.
If Elphaba was not guilty, Madame Morrible would be sentenced to death, if she was, she would be put to death.
Even though Madame Morrible was evil, Elphaba didn't want her to die. It was too...wicked.
But she had no say in the matter.
The next morning, Elphaba woke up early. She had gotten little sleep, knowing this could be her last night in this house, or for that matter, in any house.
She lifted her head in search of Glinda. Seeing she wasn't there, she layed back down, thinking she needed to use the restroom or get a drink.
Five minutes past, which turned into ten ten twenty. There was no sign of the blonde.
Elphaba sat up and grabbed her glasses, walking around the house to investigate.
She had just walked into the living room when Boq burst through the door.
"Elphaba!" He laughed. "Missing Glinda?"
"Boq, i am tired of you showing up. In the past, you weren't mean. I would stand up for you if the seniors were picking on you while saying, "Boq is my friend!" And then Nessarose cane along and, Boq? Boq? Are you alright?"
Boq fell over as red smoke rose into the air and banished.
"Elphaba?" He said, confused. "Elphaba! Elphaba you saved me! Oh, i'm so sorry for all i've done!"
"Boq, what is going on?" Elphaba mumbled.
"Madame Morrible. She cast a spell on me and made me do terrible things. The only way to break it was you calling me your friend!" Boq exclaimed.
"How do i know you aren't lying?" Elphaba muttered.
"Please, give me a chance. I know where Glinda is, i'll lead you to her and helo rescue her. I'm the only chance you have!" Boq begged.
"Fine."
"Elphaba? What's going on? What is he doing here?" Anna and Elsa walked into the room.
"Glinda is missing and Boq claims Madame Morrible put a spell on him to make him do terrible things," Elphaba explained quickly.
"And you are going to trust him?" Elsa questioned.
"He's the only lead i have right now," Elphaba whispered. "Boq, lead the way."