Two New Friends

Soon they were walking through the gates to the small town.
"Hello Elphaba," people greeted.
"Good morning, Elphaba. And you must be Glinda. Welcome to Arendelle," others said.
Glinda was amazed. "Everyone here knows you?"
"Yeah, and they don't care. They don't care what the Ozians think, they believe me. And they don't care about my skin color or my magic. Afterall, their queen can control ice and snow," Elphaba responded.
"Elphaba!" A blonde woman in a blue dress said, walking out of the castle followed by a red head.
"And i take it you are Glinda. It is wonderful to finally meet you!" Elsa exclaimed, giving Glinda a hug.
"And it's nice to meet YOU. I've heard a lot about you and Anna," Glinda smiled.
Elsa laughed. "And i you. I see my persuasion worked. See, she doesn't hate you!"
Elphaba blushed.
"You thought i hated you?" Glinda asked. "The truth comes out."
"Everyone else hates me, i figured a year with the Ozians may have changed your mind," Elphaba murmered.
"Remember that song we sang right before you closed the curtain and faked your death? Do you remember all of those words about changed for good?" Glinda joked.
Elsa and Anna just stood there smiling.
"How are you guys?" Elphaba asked, trying to change the subject.
"I have news!" Anna exclaimed perkily. "Me and Kirstoff are engaged!"
"That's great!" Elphaba said.
"Let's all go inside," Elsa suggested.
They walked into the castle. It was gloriously decorated and had changed since Elsa had let her powers go.
It was now made entirely of non-see through ice that wasn't cold to touch and couldn't melt.
"It's gorgeous!" Glinda mumbled, her voice bouncing off the walls.
"Wait until you see the rest! Come on!" Anna exclaimed, pulling Glinda to the other rooms.
Both remaining women laughed.
"They are exactly like each other!" Elphaba said.
"So perky!" Elsa agreed.
"Trust me, Glinda is the queen of perkiness!" Elphaba commented.
They laughed again.
"I'm glad it worked out for you two. You've been gone for so long, i could only hope you weren't in jail," Elsa said.
"I was almost caught. Remember Boq, the guy I turned to tin?" Elphaba began.
"Yeah," Elsa remembered.
"He caught us talking the night i came back. In the end, the only way to get him to keep quiet was Glinda agreeing to go on a date with him!" Elphaba finished.
"Really! Poor Glinda!" Elsa sympathized.
"I told her she didn't have to, but she agreed. The date is tonight," Elphaba explained.
"Tell me how it goes. I can only hope for the best for her," Elsa sighed.
"Me too," Elphaba agreed.

Meanwhile...
"Have you ever been married?" Anna asked Glinda.
"Almost," Glinda responded.
"Me too!" Anna said excitedly.
"Wait, what?" Glinda said, confused.
"On the day of Elsa's coronation, i met Hans, the prince of the Southern Isles. I thought he was the one, especially when he proposed, but it turns out he was just after the throne," Anna explained.
"Aw. I'm sorry!" Glinda sympathized.
"It's okay. What's your story?"
Anna wondered.
"I sort of announced that me and Fiyero were getting married. Meanwhile, he had doubts. It turns out he liked both me and Elphaba at the same time," Glinda said.
"And then he ran away with Elphaba and cheated on her," Anna finished.
"Yep. But he really was a good guy. He helped Elphaba get out alive, i'll thank him for that, but he was always a player."
"Are you going to start dating again?" Anna asked.
"I don't know. Not unless i find someone i REALLY like. And Boq does not count. For now, i want to focus on friendship, and i think Elphaba feels the same way," Glinda commented.
"I would never give up Kristoff now that i have him, but i totally understand how you feel. After Elsa told me about her powers and she stopped shutting me out, we were closer than ever. I cherish those times. She still makes time for us to talk, even with all her duties as queen," Anna admitted.
"That is close to the way me and Elphaba are now. Except, i thought she was dead. But now, we haven't even been together for a week and we are already super close!" Glinda voiced.
Then, Elphaba and Elsa came into the room.
"Glinda, we have to go," Elphaba called.
"Aw, okay. Bye Anna, it was SO great talking to you. We have A LOT in common. And bye, Elsa, although i didn't get to talk to you that much," Glinda said.
"Bye," both Anna and Elsa said.
Elphaba and Glinda walked back to the cabin.
"You and Anna seem to be getting along," Elphaba observed.
"Yeah! She's great! We have so much in common!" Glinda exclaimed.
"You better not be finding a new best friend," Elphaba warned jokingly.
"You have as much to worry of me becoming best friends with Anna as you becoming best friends with Elsa," Glinda told her, smiling.
"Meaning?" Elphaba asked with a smirk.
Glinda just walked a little bit ahead of Elphaba, still smiling.
"Meaning?" Elphaba asked again.
No answer.
"Hey, wait for me!" Elphaba called.