War

Extra long chapter!

When everyone arrived in Arrendelle with Glinda's carriage, the town was total chaos. Men and women alike were preparing to go out to battle. Ships could be seen in the distance, shooting cannons on at ships with Southern Isle flags.
"Elphaba! Come quick! Follow me!" Olaf yelled, his snow melting in the battle heat.
"Olaf! Wait!" Elphaba called, running to keep up with him. The others followed close behind.
"Elphaba!" Anna exclaimed.
"Anna, where's Elsa?" Elphaba panted.
"Here!" Elsa shouted, running up followed by two guards.
"What can we do?" Glinda asked.
"You two can use your magic. Try not to kill them, just make them want to flee. Boq and the other guy can fight on the battle field if they want." Elsa turned to the guards. "Get them weapons."
"I have my hatchet," Boq interrupted.
"Christery, do you want to be in battle?" Elsa wondered.
"I can fly over the ships and threaten them," Christery suggested.
"Okay. Boq, and..."
"Nick."
"Nick. Boq and Nick, if you are alright with it, you can kill," Elsa told solemnly.
"Okay," they both responded.
"Boq, Nick, Christery, go woth the guards. Elphaba, Glinda follow me," Elsa commanded.
The two groups went their seperate ways.
"You two will be working with me. We will only go on the battle field if that is absolutely necessary. This way," Elsa explained.
They came to an ice tower over looking the battle field. It was elaborately built with the strongest ice Elsa could build. The three went through a door on the side and walked down a path leading closer to the field.
"We will go inside if they shoot at us. We are hoping they will not know where we are," Elsa told.
"What exactly are we doing?" Glinda asked.
"I shoot ice at them to block their paths, and i build new snowmen, mostly the size of Marshmallow. You can do whatever works best with your magic," Elsa said.
Suddenly, a blast exploded on the ground directly below them.
"Help!" A man yelled.
"Can i go down there and heal them?" Glinda pleaded.
"It will be dangerous," Elsa warned.
"Please," Glinda begged.
"Alright," Elsa obliged.
"Be careful," Elphaba said, her voice laced with worry.
"Don't worry," Glinda whispered before running up the path.
"What will you do?" Elsa asked, shooting ice around one of the enemy boats.
"I don't know. All of my magic ends up backfiring," Elphaba muttered, starin helplessly at the battle before her.
"Then use that to your advantage!" Elsa advised.
"How can i...wait," Elphaba mumbled in thought.
Below her, Nick and Boq ran onto the battle field. Boq's tin shimmered and shined. Bullets hit Boq, denting him, yet not hurting him.
"I have an idea, but i do not know if i can reverse it," Elphaba told.
"Just do it. Anything to help my people," Elsa comanded.
Elphaba opened the Grimmerie and knelt next to it. First, she spoke the words her sister spoke when Boq's heart shrunk. Then, she spoke the words she had said in an attempt to save him.
Immediately, all of the Arrendelle soldiers that were not injured turned to tin.
Both sides hesitated, but Boq, not nearly as shock as everyone else, swung his axe at the nearest Southern Isle soldier.
The whole battle field sprung to life. All was looking well, no more Arrendelle warriors got hurt.
That was, until a loud roar was heard from a Southern Isle ship.
A giant rock monster stepped out, crushing some Arrendelle tin-soldiers.
"Oh my Oz," Elphaba whispered. "Now what?"
"Uuhh. I'll see if my ice will do anything," Elsa moved over so she was in the best possible postition. Gathering all of the strength she could muster, she shot ice out of her hands. Falling backward, she panted to regain energy.
"It didn't work," Elphaba informed gravely. Looking down, Elphaba saw Glinda healing some injured non-tin warriors. The rock monster was heading right towards her.
"Glinda!" Elphaba shouted, but she was too far up to be heard. She ran up the trail and into the ice tower.
"Elphaba! Stop!" Elsa called.
Elphaba bounded down the hallways of the palace, her feet pounding against the ice.
Finally, she threw the doors open. Outside, everyone ran around. Officials screamed orders, soldiers ran past with giant cannons, giving the villagers hope. Anna was with cooks, trying to find food for the army. Olaf worked with the elderly and children to gather supplies and sew uniforms.
Elphaba was soon pushed and bumped around, eventually down by the battle field. She ran out just in time. Although Glinda tried, the injured could not be moved, and she could not hela all of them in time. The rock monster slowly walked forward.
Elphaba ran towards Glinda.
She threw herself in front of her friend and held out her hands.
Even though she said no spell, magic shot from her hands in green sparks, flying towards the monster. As if in slow motion, the monster fell backwards, just missing a fleeing soldier.
Two more rock monster bounded from the boat. Elsa seemed to understand how to defeat the monsters. She thought of Anna and how much she wanted to save her. "Here goes! For true love!" Elsa whispered, and held her hands up. The ice shot straight at a monster. It flew back into the water.
Elphaba was about to dispose of the last one when a soldier from the Southern Isles threw a spear at her.
Glinda kicked the green witch's legs, causing her to fall to the ground. Proud of herself, Glinda killed the last rock monster. (It exploded into pink sparkles)
The Arrendelle soldiers cheered.
Someone from a Southern Isles boat shouted an order, and the soldiers retreated.
The people of Arrendelle were rejoicing when a man walked out from the boat.
"Where is Queen Elsa?" He boomed.
"Right here," Elsa called, walking up behind Elphaba and Glinda.
"I came to finish what i started a year ago," the man said.
"Hans, look around you. You cannot win," Elsa laughed.
"Besides, I won't let you hurt my sister," Anna yelled, coming from behind Elsa.
"Oh, well if it isn't Princess Anna," Hans sneered.
"And the ice guy," Kristoff shouted, walking up to them, completely made of tin like the other soldiers.
"And then there are, you know, two witches, a flying monkey, the original tin man, and...Nick," Elphaba said.
"Hey! I am more than just Nick! I'm the Wicked Witch's boyfriend!" Nick bragged.
"I wouldn't consider us...I mean not that i don't want...I...anyway!" Elphaba stuttered.
"Yay, another couple to run into," Hans said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Actually, there is another," Boq smiled, putting his arm around Glinda.
"Great! Just great! So happy! Yay!" Hans mumbled. "I guess it will be even more defeating y- AAAAHHHH"
Suddenly, Hans was on fire.
Smoke filled the air, and Elsa reluctantly used ice to put the fire out. . When the smoke cleared, it was obvious who started the fire.
"Anna?" Elsa breathed.
"I-I," Anna began.
"Great! So both of them have magical powers! What fun for me!" Hans murmered.
"I don't know how i did that!" Anna exclaimed.
"It makes sense if you think about it. Her hair is blonde so she is ice and your hair is strawberry blonde so you have fire," Elphaba commented.
"Hans, leave now, or you and your army will be turned to ashes!" Anna yelled.
"Was that a threat, Princess Anna?" Hans muttered, his eyes narrowing.
"Yes, right? Yes!" Anna shouted.
"Fine, but we will be back!" Hans called, and ask quickly as they came, the army was gone.
The people of Arrendelle cheered, even though they knew that this would not last long.
"Elphaba, Glinda, Boq, Christery, and Nick, you can go home now. I think we should be fine for now," Elsa said.
"No, really, we can stay," Glinda assured.
"No, we will call you if we need anything, besides," Elsa told, leaning in so only Elphaba and Glinda could hear. "It being Friday, i do not want you two to miss your dates."
Both Elphaba and Glinda blushed.