Handprint on my Heart

Glinda sank down on her bed and burried her face in her hands.
The trial was over for the day and would resume the next morning. Now, it was only her and Elphaba in the room.
Elphaba sat down on the bed next to her, and Glinda automatically rested her head, on her friend's shoulder.
"Did i make the right desicion?" Glinda mumbled.
"I don't know, my pretty," Elphaba sighed.
"I just can't stand to lose you for real this time," Glinda whispered.
"I know. How about we try and get some sleep. We are going to need it," Elphaba suggested.
"I don't think i can sleep. Not now," Glinda said.
"Just try," Elphaba told, while laying down in what she was wearing and pulling Glinda down too.
She adjusted the blankets so they were enveloping Glinda, and then she started to sing.
"And it well may be that we will never meet again, in this lifetime, so let me say before we part so much of me is made of what i learned from you, you'll be with me, like a handprint on my heart."
As Elphaba continued singing, Glinda's eyelids gently closed, although she did not want them to.
By the time Elphaba was done with her part, Glinda was sweetly sleeping.
Elphaba gave her a kiss on the head and closed her eyes, too. To her surprise, she fell asleep in minutes.