I Can't Believe This

Glinda's dress again.
This story is slowly drawing to a close. I'm not sure how much it has left.

Elphaba linked arms with Nick and walked down the aisle.
At the end, Boq waited anxiously yet patently for his bride. Nick and Elphaba parted and waited.
Next came Elsa and Chistery, then Kristoff and Anna.
After that was Glinda herself.
Glinda was practically glowing. The odd in was that Frexspar, who was walking both brides down, was glowing just as much as Glinda.
Olaf came with the rings, then the wedding went along smoothly.
After the couple kissed, they ran down the aisle followed by the others to get ready for the next wedding.
"Your turn!" Glinda squealed as she lifted her wedding dress off her head and replaced it with the sky blue dress.
Elphaba slipped her wedding dress over her head and brushed out her hair.
"I still love you in that dress," Glinda sighed.
"Woah girl, you're married," Elphaba laughed.
Elsa came to the door again in her dark blue dress.
"You two look great? Are you ready?"
"Ye-" Elphaba began.
"No! I still have to fix my hair and my make up and my-" Glinda listed.
"We're ready," Elphaba said, pushing Glinda towards the door.
"Wait!" Glinda yelled, turning around and taking the pink flower clip from the desk and gently clipping it into Elphaba's hair.
"Let me guess, pink goes good with green?" Elphaba whispered with a smile.
"Exactly," Glinda said and walked out the door.
Elphaba glanced at herself in the mirror.
'I can't believe this,' she thought, then left the room.