Gregory

Sorry this chapter is kind of choppy.

The next day, there was a knock on the door. Glinda ran to open it, and Elphaba followed curiously.
"Hello!" A friendly man said. "My name is Gregory Maguire. I have come to interview you. I am writing a book on your story!"
Glinda and Elphaba looked surprised.
"Um...okay."
The pair was interviewed individuallyvand then together. When Boq got home, he was taken, too.
"It is time for me to go," The man said later that day. "I will send you copies of my books via computer."
He then left. An hour later, the book arrived on their computer.
Elphaba read it first, and after seeing her reaction, Glinda read it.
Now two women were angry. Boq read it and understood why.
The next day, Gregory came back.
"Did you like it?"
"Sir, it was very unrealistic. I mean, i died in the end. Do i look dead? And Fiyero and I...we never..." Elphaba began.
"And who is Avaric?" Glinda asked.
"So, yes, i made some minor changes, but listen, this is going to a place far from here. No one will know who you are. They won't even know you are a real charcter. And if they ever want to turn it into a movie or musical, i'll get my assistant, Winnie Holzman, to write it. She will do that completely accurately."
Then, Gregory left without a single goodbye.

I have been trying to update more slowly so you can savor this story, but let's face it. After this chapter, i will have one full chapter then an epilogue left. I know it's sad, but it will have over 80 total updates! Yes, some of those were author's notes, but still!