May 30

Happy birthday Adele Dazeem!

Four months later May 30
Elphaba awkwardly walked into the living room. Kristi was with a babysitter, so it was just the four adults.
They sat around for awhile before...
"Uhh...guys?" Elphaba began.
"Yeah?"
"The baby's coming."
"What!"
"Well don't just sit there," Glinda yelled. "Boq, call the ambulance. Nick, stay here and help."
"Yes ma'am."
Somehow, Elphaba remained more calm than Glinda had when she gave birth.
It could have been Glinda's presence, who had already been through that herself.
It also could have been Elphaba's natural calm nature.
Whatever it was, Elphaba barely spoke and instead concentrated on her breathing.
Nick was freaking out more than Elphaba. He was running around, getting blankets and pillows for Elphaba's comfort and multiple glasses of water.
When the ambulance came, Elphaba was taken and driven to the hospital.
Glinda and Boq sat worriedly in the waiting room, and Nick was next to Elphaba as much as he could.
A cry broke the air.
"Congradulotions on your healthy, baby girl."
Elphaba's heart smiled and she let out a breath. Elphaba held her first.
"She's beautiful," Elphaba whispered. "And she isn't green."
"Can i?" Nick mumbled.
Elphaba smiled and gave Nick their daughter.
"Hi there! You look like your mother."
Kristin and Nick appeared in the doorway.
"Hi!" Elphaba greeted. "Meet our daughter."
Nick showed their friends the baby.
"Aww! She looks like Elphaba," Glinda cooed.
"Except with Nick's skin," Boq pointed out. "What's her name?"
"Idina," Elphaba answered. "Idina Kim."