Morrible's Curse

I'm sorry...kind of...

A week later
Kristi was playing with Idina up in Idina's room.
The four adults sat in the living room.
Everything was peaceful and happy.
"I wonder what happened to tthe Wizard," Elphaba said.
"His goal was Connecticut or whatever that was called," Glinda remembered.
"Kansas. There is no such thing as Connecticut," Boq informed.
"I wonder if he ever made it," Nick told.
"I don't know if i want him to or not. He was my father, but he was so mean to the Animals," Elphaba admitted.
"I hope he-" Glinda began before the sound of braking glass echoed throughout the house.
"That came from Idina's room," Nick whispered.
The four adults ran up the stairs and into the baby's room.
It was completely empty. The only out of place thing was a note taped to the baby's crib.
Elphaba reached out a shaking hand and picked it up. She dropped it as soon as she had finished reading the last word.
It said:
Dear Jones and Taylor Family,
If you are reading this, it means i am dead. As my last words said, just because i am dead, doesn't mean m reign is over.
Your precious Kristi and Idina are gone to a place where you will never see them again.
I do not know what will happen to them, but i doubt that they will meet each other.
Their memories have been erased. Their is no hope of getting them back.
Horrible Morrible

Glinda quickly sat down. Elphaba came and sat next to her. No one spoke a word.
Glinda slowly started crying, and Elphaba motioned for the two men to leave the two of them alone.
"Glin, it will be alright," Elphaba whispered.
"No," Glinda murmered. "You don't understand. When you...left, i went home into my bathroom and cried. I asked myself what i could have done differently to keep you. I dealt with that for 365 days until you came back. All those feelings are back now. Those poor girls."
Elphaba tried to hold back her tears. "We have to have hope. The Gelphie relationship has always survived, and i have hope that they can, too."
Glinda leaned into her and cried harder.
"Hold on," Elphaba mumbled then ran to get the Grimmerie. She sat on the floor and chanted a spell. Moments later, they could see Kristi wandering around in a place they didn't recognize.
A man came up to her and took her to an adoption center. The two witches saw into the future where a man and woman came and adopted her.
Next, they saw tiny Idina being taken in by the Mentzel family.
Both girls had their names on their clothes.
Years later, a new musical was introduced. Glinda and Elphaba gasped when they saw Gregory Maguire working with Winnie Holzman, the woman he said was his assistant, to write the script for the musical.
Then, as if a miracle had occured, Idina and Kristi were announced to have the parts if Elphaba and Glinda. Even later than that, the women watched their daughters in costume performing For Good.
Glinda and Elphaba were both crying.
"I told you," Elphaba whispered.
"Gregory told the truth. I wonder if he knew who Kristi and Idina were," Glinda commented.
"We will never know. What we do know is that everything will turn out okay," Elphaba assured.
"Will it be For Good?"
"That depends on how you interpret it."