Just keep walking, just keep walking...

By the time Elphaba paid attention to her surroundings, she realized she was in a completely unfamiliar part of Oz, if it was Oz at all.
She had spent a long time traveling through Oz, but she couldn't remember a place like this.
"Where are we?" She wondered.
"I really don't know. We passed the border a long time ago," Boq answered, scanning the landscape.
"You do know where you are going, right?" Elphaba asked.
"Yes. It's not that far from here, we just-"
"Do you hear that?" Ephaba interrupted.
A pounding sound was heard from behind them. Elphaba pulled Boq behind a bush and watched as a carriage sped along the dirty road. In the front of the carriage was none other than Madame Morrible.
"How did she get out?" Elphaba mumbled.
"She must have escaped. Do you think Glinda is in there?" Boq whispered.
"Judging by the direction, yes. We need to get back to Oz and fast. How about on my broomstick?" Elphaba said.
"What! No! No no no no no!"
"Boq, it's the quickest way. Unless, of course, you have any better ideas," Elphaba pleaded.
"Fine. For Glinda," Boq muttered.
Elphaba glanced at him. "You really have changed, haven't you?"
"I was always this way. That other guy, he was not me," Boq told.
"Well," Elphaba said, pulling out her broomstick and stepping onto it, "let's go."