One year later

Elphaba and Nick and Boq and Glinda had been dating for a year now.
Their bonds were unmistakable, and, i guess you can say they had changed each other for the better.
The four had also become close friends along with Christery, Elsa, and Anna.
Frexspar had become a father figure to Glinda.
Hans had stayed quiet for awhile, and no one knew what he was planning.
Anna and Kristoff were married, and Elsa was dating Jack Frost. Anna had learned to control her new found fire powers with Elsa's help.
Elphaba and Glinda prepare for a date.
"WHERE IS MY PURSE!!!" Glinda yelled.
"I DON'T KNOW! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK ME!!" Ephaba shouted.
"I found it. It was on the floor next to my shoes. I put it there so i could know where it was."
"Wow. Just wow."
"ELPHABA GLINDA THEY ARE HERE!!!" Anna squealed. The sisters and Kristoff had been visiting for the week.
"OKAY!!!!" They told.
"HEY ELPHABA! CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A SECOND?" Boq asked.
"SURE!" Elphaba called.
Then, Boq pulled Elphaba away and asked her and Frexspar a question.

Once Glinda was done, Nick gathered Frexspar and Glinda into a room and asked them a question.

I'll try to update later. If you suspect anything, don't spoil it please!