With You, Any Day

Elphaba's wedding went smoothly, and soon both couples were running out of the church dressed in their weddding dresses and attire. They threw their bouquets (Elphaba's was caught by Elsa, Glinda's was caught by Adeline) They climbed into the carriage pulled by Sven.
Frexspar watched them go with a smile on his face as he cried into Christery. (Christery cried right back into him) Let's just say tears were shed, and most of them weren't from the couples.
Glinda, Boq, Elphaba, and Nick had decided to go to Arrendelle for their honeymoons.
They took off and began their short journey.
When they got there, they stayed at Elphaba's cabin. It was already late, so the four newlyweds ate dinner then went to sleep.
Elphaba and Nick to Elphaba's old room, and Boq and Glinda took the other.
"So, how does it feel?" Nick asked, walking over to Elphaba and wrapping his arms around around her waist to pull her closer.
Elphaba smiled. "I don't know what you are talking about."
"You don't, Mrs. Jacobs?"
"Nope."
Nick drew closer; so close that he could feel her breath against his cheek. (They were about the same height.)
"How about now?" He whispered.
"No," Elphaba breathed.
"Now?" He asked, his lips brushing hers.
"Almost."
Nick smiled as he kissed her on the lips.
"I think i remember now, Mr. Jacobs," Elphaba said once they parted for air.
"Remember what?"
"Don't you start!"
Nick smiled again and gave her another kiss. He then grabbed her hand and led her to the bed.
"I'm tired," He said with a yawn.
"Hmm. Not the typical thing to do before two people in love go to sleep on a wedding night."
"ELPHABA!"
"I'm just kidding!"
Nick turned off the light. "Would you want to?" He asked in the dark.
"Want to what?"
"Have...you know what i mean!"
"With you any day."
And Elphaba didn't say another word that night.

If you don't know what i was referring to there, don't worry about it.