Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Elphaba got home five minutes before Glinda.
Frexspar and Christery were waiting, and they literally squealed when they saw Elphaba's ring, then again when they saw Glinda's ring.
Elphaba and Glinda ran to their room right away.
"I can't believe this!" Glinda squealed.
"I know! I can't describe it. It's like...it's like.... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," Elphaba exclaimed.
"What?"
"Exactly!"
"This is an amazing day! Love is in the air, your dad is being a dad and is listening through the door..." Glinda sighed cheerfully.
"Speaking of which," Elphaba said walking towards the door. "Dad, can you, ya know, give us privacy?"
"How did you know i was here?" Frexspar asked with a frown.
"Is that a serious question? You're MY dad, how could we not know?" Elphaba pointed out.
"Fine then," Frex said like a little kid and stormed off.
"You too, Christery. I'm sorry you had to get dragged into this," Elphaba told.
"I'm just happy for my mother," Christery smiled and left.
Elphaba closed the door and turned back to Glinda.
"Anyway..."
"Where will we all live?" Glinda wondered. "There is plenty of room here, but i can't ask everyone to move in here. Plus, what about Boq's nice home on the edge of Oz?"
"We'll figure that out when it cones down to it. And maybe you won't need this house anymore," Elphaba commented.
"Maybe. I don't know," Glinda murmered.
"But anyway, it is do much preparation and planning for a wedding!" Elphaba said.
"There is the cake and the dresses and the theme and the flowers and the guests and the-" Glinda stopped to take a breath.
"Yeah..um.. I'm going to stop you there. This is right up your alley. Me on the other hand..."
"I'll help!" Glinda volunteered.
Elphaba laughed. "I know you will! I would not survive without you."
"Aw. Thanks Elphie."
"That nickname is actually growing on me. Wait, what am i saying! No it isn't!"
Glinda laughed this time. "You're just so in loooooooovve."
Elphaba glared at her, and Glinda suddenly yawned, causing Elphaba to yawn.
"Let's go to bed," Glinda mumbled.
"Yeah."
Elphaba opened the small dresser provided by Glinda that holds her belongings and picked out a pair of comfy pants and a t-shirt.
The two women still slept in the same bed because it was unnerving to be apart. It had been over a year since Elphaba had come back.
Both witches fell asleep with smiles on their faces.