Is It Really You?

Elphaba laughed gently and lifted Glinda over to her bed, laying her down and stroking her face.
A couple of minutes later, Glinda opened her eyes.
"Hey," Elphaba murmered. "You alright?"
"Is it really you?" Glinda asked, ignoring the question and reaching out to touch her cheek.
Elphaba laughed again, something she hadn't done for a year.
"Yes, it's me," Elphaba answered.
Glinda quickly sat up. "Where were you?"
"I, uh, me and, um, Fiyero left Oz to a place called Arendelle," Elphaba whispered.
"You what? Fiyero is alive, too! Is he okay? Can i see him?" Glinda exclaimed.
"I don't know how he is, we, um, we broke up," Elphaba explained.
"Oh, i'm so sorry Elphie! I didn't mean...," Glinda said.
"No it's okay. You had no way of knowing. He, uh, he was cheating on me," Elphaba told.
They were silent for a moment.
"How is your life, Glin," Elphaba asked.
This was when Glinda remembered what her life was like.
"Elphaba Thropp! You broke me! I have been depressed ever since you left!" Glinda yelled.
Elphaba shrank back. What she didn't want to happen was happening.
"Glinda, i know i shouldn't have left. I'm sorry," Elphaba began, kneeling in front of her. "I wish i could go back in time and make up for my mistakes. I'm sorry, i really am."
Glinda took one look at her, kneeling with her hands clasped, pleading for forgiveness, and her heart softened.
"Elphie, i forgive you. Just promise you'll never do that to me again."
Elphaba smiled. "I promise."
Glinda returned the smile. "But, you owe me one. I don't know what the favor will be, but you owe me one."
Elphaba eyed her. "Deal."