The Dreaded Subject

This is a slightly longer chapter and i just finished it! Enjoy!

By the time i reached the carriage, i was huffing and puffing, yet i still stepped on with pride that Glinda was behind me. Of course, it didn't matter to her whether or not she wore a pink dress, but to me, it would be the end of the world.
Once Glinda was settled in, we took off.
I stared out the window, letting my thoughts wander. Somehow they went to Nick with his musculine arms, perfect blonde hair, and..
Oh no! I'm turning into Glinda.
'Stop it!' I yelled at myself. 'Stop it stop it stop it stop it!'
I shook my head to clear my thoughts, as if that was even scientifically possible. Amazingly, it worked, although i cannot tell whether or not it was to my relief.
When we got home, we all sank down on the furniture as if we had ran all the way here.
"Thank goodness!" Glinda sang, and we all laughed, finally understanding the joke.
We all talked for hours, and when everyone was quiet for awhile, i decided to bring up the dreaded subject.
"What about Madame Morrible? Are we going to see her...you know...die?"
Everyone seemed to pause, unsure of what to say.
"It's all really my fault. I am the one who suggested this trial," Glinda mumbled.
"Glinda, if you did not stand up for Elphaba, she would most likely be dead," Boq comforted.
"Besides, it was those government officials who suggested that. It is their fault," Anna pointed out.
"Well, we still not an answer to this question. Will we watch her die?" Glinda wondered.
"Do you really have much of a choice? You are a publuc figure, people expect you to be there in times like this," Frexspar realized.
"I guess you are right," Glinda sighed.
"If you have to go, i'll go with you," I told.
"Elphie, you don't have to..."
"I was offering i was telling."
"I will go, too. The people need to see that i am not an evil flying monkey!" Christery offered.
"I would love to go," Elsa began, "but me and Anna need to get back to Arendelle."
"That's okay," I assured.
"I will go," Frex said.
"Then that's that. Tomorrow, the four of us will watch Madame Morrible die."