Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid

"So, where are going?" Glinda asked.
"You'll see," Boq said.
"That's kind of creepy."
Boq laughed a wicked laugh. "Oh, Glinda, you never learn."
Glinda laughed nervously. "Heh, always the funny one. You are joking, right?"
"Yes, yes, i'm joking. You can hope."
"Oookkaaay."
They continued driving in silence.

Inside Boq's head:
Come on you idiot, you're scaring her. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid

Inside Glinda's head:
Well...this is fun...
Wait, is that? Where have i seen that?
Wait!

In reality:
"You're taking me to your house, aren't you?" Glinda realized.
"Yes. Although, the way you said that was improper grammar. That would be you are taking me to your house, are not you," Boq answered. 'Stupid stupid stupid stupid.'
"Excuse me! I should have learned from Elphaba!" Glinda exclaimed jokingly.
"Anyway," Boq began. "I wanted to completely redo this date. The last one didn't turn out right."
"What date?"
"Exactly."
They both walked into the house.
"Why don't i give you a tour of the house!" Boq suggested.
"Wow! A tour from the very person who lives here!" Glinda smiled.
"And better than that, it is a private tour."
"Jut the two of us?"
"Just the two of us."
Glinda smiled slightly.
"This is the front door, though i hope you won't be using it any time soon. This is the living room, through that door is the kitchen, and at the end of the hallway is the stairs leading upstairs. Any questions so far?"
"What's upstairs?" Glinda asked.
"We won't be going up there today, but that is my bedroom, the guest room, and a bathroom. Moving on, there is another bathroom, a closet, and a door to the basement. The basement is a place I would rather not take you on the first date, for it is dirty and smelly. It holds the washing machine, dryer, and some boxes. And that concludes our tour."
Glinda clapped. "Now what?"
"Now we go to the living room."
The living room looked cozy and homey. There was a bottle of nice wine on the table.
"Now don't worry; i'm not trying to get you drunk," Boq assured with a smile as he headed to the kitchen.
He came out with two plates of food.
"Dinner is served," He said, putting the plates down and poured two glasses of wine.
"This smells wonderful," Glinda complimented.
"Let's see if the taste is good enough for the famous Glinda the Good."
Although Boq said it jokingly, this statement made Glinda feel like a stuck up jerk who had to have everything perfect. She tried to hide it, afterall, that is what she had been doing a lot, except since Elphaba came back.
Glinda took a tentative bite from her food. She ha already tasted Boq's cooking, but it almost seemed different now that they were on an actual date.
"Holy Munchkins this is good! No offense, with you being a munchkin and all, but wow! I mean...wow!" Glinda exclaimed.
"I'm glad you like it," Boq smiled.
"Like it! I love it!"
"It's not that good," Boq mumbled, hiding his embarassed face.
"Don't be so modest."
"More wine?" Boq asked, changing the subject.
"Now Boq, I thought you were not trying to get me drunk!" Glinda joked.
"Anything for my darling Glom Gazingo," Boq murmered.
"Glom Gazingo? Where did that come from!" Glinda giggled.
"I don't know. I just thought of it. It's payback for you calling me Biq all of those years," Boq laughed.
Glinda shot him a glare and then smiled. "Oh look at that Miss Glom Gazingo and Mr. Biq coming down the road," Glinda said in a fake rich-person accent.
"Aren't they looking nifty today?" Boq said, playing along.
"They are Reginald."
"That Glom looks lovely today, don't you think Winnifred?"
"Not as handsome as that Biq."
The couple laughed at themselves.
"Are you done with your dinner?" Boq asked in his normal voice.
"Yep," She answered, popping the "p".
"Good," Boq whispered, scooting closer to Glinda.
Glinda blushed shyly.
"Glinda, i wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I am sorry that i did those awful things to you and Elphaba."
Glinda opened her mouth to interrupt, but Boq continued.
"I am sorry that I tried to hurt you two. I am sorry that I took you on a fake date and kissed you. And i am sorry that i was the real wicked person."
"Boq, i forgive you, and I forgive Madame Morrible. No matter what you say, it wasn't your fault," Glinda assured.
"Glinda, thank you for finding it in your heart to forgive me," Boq sighed.
"You can thank Elphaba for that. She brought that to me," Glinda said.
"I believe that i should thank her, not because she spread it to you, but because she awakened what was already there," Boq told.
Glinda smiled. Maybe Boq wasn't that bad after all.