Nick

This is a slightly longer chapter and i just finished it! Enjoy!

My eyes fluttered open. Elphaba was there, along with Boq, Elsa, and the rest.
The Ozians cheered and Elphaba looked relieved. I didn't know why until i felt something pressed against my side.
I lifted my head slightly and saw i was bleeding. Parts of Elphaba's dress were pressed against my side. I wondered how Elphie fixed me, since she couldn't stand the sight of blood.
Without realizing it, i let out a little wimper when i tried to sit up.
Elphie quickly responded, telling me not to move, but i ignored her, set on getting up.
My head was spinning and my side hurt, but i pushed myself off of my feet.
I was a little bit wobbly at first, but after support from Elphaba and Boq-wait, Boq! Why is he here and how have i not realized?
Upon seeing his face i started to push him away, but Elphie grabbed my hand, telling me Madame Morrible had put a spell on him and that he was actually a good guy.
At first i wasn't sure if i should believe her, but if Elphie approves, then that means something.
They took me to a bench where i rested for awhile. When i was feeling better, a government official came out to read the verdict.
"Miss Elphaba Thropp, accused with harming innocent monkeys by giving them wings, killing multiple members of the Gale Force, turning Boq into a tin man, running from the police, and keeping Dorothy and her team hostage, has been found..." He looked at the paper. That one slip of paper that would determine the future, that could change history, that would tell if Elphaba lives or dies, that...fine then, you are angry, i'll stop stalling.
"Not guity!"
I let go of the breath i didn't know I were holding, and i heard Elphie do the same. Elsa, Anna, and Frexspar celebrated, and even Boq looked relieved.
"You did it!" Ephie, MY Elphie said to me.
"No, we both did it!"
The Ozians gathered all seemed to celebrate, but one seemed to stick out to me, and Elphie was looking at him, too.
We both walked over to him and his rejoicing friends.
"You're the guy that stood up for me outside of city hall, right?" Elphaba asked.
He smiled. "I'm glad someone recognized me! My name is Nick. I went to Shiz with you."
"Well, Nick, i think you know who we are," Elphaba told with a smile.
"I think i do."
I have to admit, they way they were looking and smiling at each other was absolutley adorable!
"Elphaba! Glinda! We should get going!" Elsa yelled.
"Her highness awaits," Elphaba said with a courtsey.
"Well good day then," Nick announced, bowing. "I hope to see you soon."
"I would like that!"
"Bye," I squealed, pulling Elphie's arm.
"You like him!" I whispered when we were out of earshot.
"That's absurd!" Even though she tried to keep a straight face, she was obviously blushing.
I just walked slowly ahead of her.
"Okay maybe a little!" She called.
"I knew it! You two are an adorable couple!" I gushed.
"Yeah, well he probably doesn't like me! I am green afterall!"
"Fiyero loved you," i pointed out.
"Right, the guy who left me for a blonde. Which is ironic because he left a blonde for me!" Elphaba groaned.
She must have seen the hurt look flash across my face because her tone immediately softened. "Glin, i didn't mean...i'm sorry."
"No, it's okay. We were both left. It happens. It's happened to me countless times!" I mumbled.
"Boys who leave you are fools, especially Fiyero!" Elphaba soothed.
I knew why she said especially Fiyero. She lets her green skin affect how she feels about herself. I let it slide this time.
"We should hurry up, i don't want to be near Madame Morrible when she finds out she is being killed," I suggested.
"Yeah," Elphie agreed.
"Last one to the carriage has to wear a pink dress!" I called.
Then Elphaba ran faster than she ever had.

I have a little bit of writer's block so if you have any ideas, PLEASE TELL ME! Thanks for reading! And Nick was a random thing i decided to add, did you like that?