Evidene?

It wasn't long until Christery was able to form sentences. He started speaking with ease. He even figured out how to say that one, special word, although he hadn't used it yet.
He had also worked on teaching some of the other monkeys how to speak, with the help of Elphaba of course.
The trial was to start at 8:00 AM the next day. There would be a lawyer, the best lawyer, to fight against Glinda.
Our team hadn't gathered any actual evidence, but they were still looking.
Now, Elsa and Anna were back in Arendelle while Elphaba was in her room with her father.
Christery and Glinda were in the living room.
"What is it, Christery? You seem to be struggling to tell me something," Glinda observed.
Christery looked at her, half wanting to tell, half not.
"Christery!" Glinda said in an adult voice. "Since Elphaba is not in the room, i am in charge of you."
"You are in charge of taking care of me, not of me," Christery answered.
"Christery!" Glinda whined, loosing the adult voice. "Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE!"
"No."
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPLLLEEAASSSSEEE!!!!"
"FINE!" Christery yelled. "I have a video."
"What do you mean?"
"I have a video that will prove Elphaba's innocence. On it are the times when the Wizard asked Elphaba to do the levetation spell, her singing Defying Gravity, when she changed Boq into a tin man, Fiyero into a scarecrow, and you two singing For Good," Christery explained.
"What! How did you get all that stuff!" Glinda exclaimed.
"Don't forget the Wizard and Madame Morrible taught me to be a spy," Christery answered.
"Well, where is this video?" Glinda asked.
"Back in Elphaba's old castle at Kiamo Ko," Christery said. "I will go get it!"
"Wait, now?"
"Yes! To save Elphaba!" Christery decided.
"At least say goodbye to her," Glinda told.
Christery looked at her and knew he couldn't just leave.
He walked into the room where Elphaba and Frex were just as Frex got up to leave.
"I am going to go get some rest," Frex said, then, spotting Christery at the door, smiled and nodded his head before proceeding out the door.
Elphaba also smiled when she saw the monkey.
"Christery! What can i do for you?" Elphaba said immediately trying to do things for others instead of herself.
"I just wanted to say goodbye. I am temporarily leaving to look for evidence of your innocence," Christery responded.
"Christery, you don't have to do that! Elsa and Anna are already doing that," Elphaba told.
"No. I am going," Christery stated.
"If you wish. Goodbye, Christery. I will miss you," Elphaba said, giving him a hug. "I love you."
"I love you, too," Christery said and moved towards the door. Then he decidedto say that special word. "Mother."
And with that he walked away, leaving a dumb founded and estatic Elphaba staring at the door.