𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 1𝐬𝐭, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Who the fuck you got at my house, luh nigga?" I asked through the phone as I sped down the street, switching from lane to lane to get pass cars.

"My nigga, fuck you mean?" He mumbled into the phone. I took my phone of my ear and looked at it before looking back up at the road.

"Bitch, you bringin niggas to my house na? Make me beat yo mothafuckin ass Pharaoh." I responded, jerking my steering wheel to the side and honking the horn since a bitch wanna slam on brakes for no reason.

"Wait till I get home, imma body slam yo disrespectful ass." I muttered, hanging up and throwing my phone in the passenger seat. "Nigga think he grown." I said, leaning back in my seat.

I pulled inside the driveway, grabbing my phone and getting out the car. I walked inside the house and stood at the entrance of the living room watching them after closing the door and locking it.

"You is one disrespectful mothafucka." I said, going to the kitchen. They continued to talk while I studied ole dudes features. He alright lookin, he ain't bad. He don't look like the last nigga Pharaoh had though, cause that nigga looked like a fuckin pitbull and sloth mixed although when I was finished that nigga looked like a barbie doll whose head got stepped on.

"Yo lil nigga, whatcho name?" I asked, taking out my leftovers and warming them up. "Fathan." I nodded my head before looking at Phar seeing him put his finger on his lip and shushin me.

I scrunched my face up cause nigga you in my house. Ill give em a pass since ole dude look better than the last nigga he had. "Look at my fuckin niece." I heard him say as they cooed to whatever he was showing on his phone.

The hell?  "Sonder come look." Phar said, motioning me to come over. I sucked my teeth before walking over to the couch where they were laid up at. I looked at the picture and smiled almost immediately. Had to catch myself.

"Who had her?" I asked, glancing at the picture one last time before handing his phone back. "My older brotha." And almost on cue his older brother started facetiming him. "Wassup?" Fathan said when he answered it.

"You want anything from Walmart while I'm in hea cause ian making two trips to the stoe. And whea you at?" His brother said. They look almost identical but Fathan just bright as fuck.

"Nawl, and I'm at Pharaohs cousin house. Lemme see my neice." He responded as I watched him show the baby who was asleep on his chest while he walked.

They continued to talk for a little while before hanging up.