𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

Art by @/fennewrec on Twitter!

A/N - I'm back :]
Sorry I was gone for a while, I'm currently failing school so I'm trying to focus on it more!
Hope you like the new chapter

1st person POV:

   And so we started our journey to our new home. Unfortunately my feet ached from our last journey, so this walk wasn't very pleasant.

   It was a very warm day, only adding on to the discomfort I already felt.

   I wiped the sweat off my brow. I was behind the others, going much slower than all of them. I wasn't going to complain though. Besides, it can't be that far away.

   Well at least, I hoped as much.

   I was proven very wrong as the journey took about an hour of consistent walking. And since I didn't care to tell them I was tired and uncomfortable we didn't stop once.

NOT EVEN ONE TIME.

   I was beginning to wish lightning would strike me down. Despite the fact it was a clear sunny day and the chances of that happening were extremely rare.

   Dream spoke, which shook me from my thoughts.

   "We're here. Just across this stream here and up this small hill." He says, arching his head slightly up to look at the top of the hill.

   I looked up and gave a sigh of relief. I suddenly jump however, someone had tapped me on the shoulder.

   A british accent whispers, "Are you alright? You have been quiet this entire time." George says.

   I nod, "A bit tired, but I'm okay!"

   He simply nods, catching up with the others who had already crossed the small stream.

   I hopped over the water and began walking up the hill. Once I was up on the top I looked around.

   "How did you guys find this place again?" I ask them as I scanned the area.

"Found it when we were walking from the village. Didn't think about living here at the time though." Dream says. The taller one looks back at me as he answers.

I nod. "It's nice."

We talk for a while about plans for our house. I eventually get tired of the conversation, and find a nearby tree to sit under. I feel my eyes droop. I was finally able to take a break.

I hear the grass crunch as someone approaches my temporary resting spot. I look up to see Sapnap staring down at me.

"Hey mamas, tired?" He smirks. (I literally wrote "Hey" and was immediately tempted)

I suddenly wasn't tired anymore. "WHAT?" I yell.

He laughs as he sits down with me. "I said 'Hey Y/N' I think."

"That's just not even true." I say, laughing and shaking my head.

"You looked tired when we were walking. You could've said something y'know. We would've stopped." He says, looking over at me.

"It's fine. Now- why do you keep getting all soft around me? What's your deal." I ask, smirking as he gets all nervous.

"I do NOT get soft! That's just a lie." He says, his rant beginning.

I smile, listening to his voice as my eyes droop once more. I began to drift off slowly into slumber.

3rd person POV:

Sapnap stopped talking as he noticed Y/N fell asleep. He smiles. She began falling over, so he picks her up and gently lays her head on his shoulder.

"Maybe I am a bit soft." He says, rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile Dream and George were working on building the house.

Dream looked around for Y/N and Sapnap. His eyes then landed on them at a tree. Y/N and Sapnap were both asleep. Y/N's head was laying on Sapnap's shoulder. And Sapnap rested his head on top of hers. Both were smiling in their slumber.

Dream just shook his head and went back to focus on building their house. He had an urge to go and wake up the 2 who were asleep. He wanted to get Sapnap off of her, but he wasn't sure why he felt this way.

He shook off his thoughts as George waved in front of his face. He looked at George as he discussed something about the house. He was barely paying attention to what he was saying though.

He wanted desperately to change places with Sapnap. He wanted to lay with Y/N instead. He was angry that he wasn't with her right now. Suddenly something clicked.

This can't be jealousy-

Right?

——————————————————————
look at my schlatt plush. look at him

ok stay healthy and stay safe! ily all <3

759 words, unedited