𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Art by @/gremlain on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   "That green bastard." Tommy grumbles, slamming the 'discs' harshly onto a chest. Tubbo flinches at the sudden noise.

"I knew something wasn't right when he just handed them to us." Tubbo says.

   I glanced at the two with a blank stare. Just moments ago Tommy was making fun of me for trying to get info from Dream by asking. Now it's my time to make fun of them. A laugh escapes me.

   "You cannot tell me that you thought Dream handing you the discs wasn't suspicious Tommy. You are such an idiot oh my god!" I say, shaking my head at him. A grin was plastered on my face.

   Tommy looks at me with an embarrassed look. That look changed instantly into anger. He opened his mouth to say something in retaliation, but no words came out. He couldn't defend himself. Tubbo begins to laugh, and I end up joining him.

   Tommy scowls. "HEY YOU WERE THERE TOO TUBBO SHUT THE FUCK UP-" He yells.

   I punch him in the arm.

   "Don't yell at Tubbo you angry annoying son of a bitch." I say, laughing. "Tubbo supremacy." Tubbo grins.

   "What the fuck you guys. Y/N you sound like a stan." Tommy says to me.

   "I have no idea what that means so therefore I cannot be insulted." I smile. Tommy just shakes his head and scoffs.

   Tubbo leans over and whispers, "Same. I think he's making that word up." I nod at him.

   "Whatever. Look we need to settle this once and for all. Any ideas?" Tommy says. I look back at Tommy.

Was I really gonna help them? I consider things for a moment. Does this mean I'm picking a side?

I mean, I would just be ending the battle of the discs right? Things would go back to normal and I wouldn't have to pick sides.

"Earth to Y/N. Oi dumbass wake up!" Tommy yells at me. I snap back into reality.

"Do you have any ideas on how we can get Tommy's discs back? You know Dream better than we do!" Tubbo says, giving me a quick side smile.

"I know you're gonna hate this Tommy, but negotiating is our best option. Perhaps if we trade something with equal value to him, he'll give us the discs?" I respond. Tommy thinks for a second, the wheels turning in his head.

He sighs. "Fine."

_____________

The boys grabbed out grayish purple armor. It had a purple gleam to it, protruding light from its surface. I was in awe.

"What type of armor is that? I asked them. They both turned to me.

   "Netherite." Tubbo answers. I tilt my head in confusion. Tommy notices this.

"Well when you left us, we would go to the nether and start collecting the stuff to make this." Tommy said, slipping on the chest plate.

"So far only Tommy has some pieces of it." Tubbo says, handing Tommy the leggings of the armor.

"Huh. I'll have to go with you guys next time." I say, picking at the skin near my thumbnail.

"I thought you didn't like the Nether? That's what you told us anyways." Tubbo asks, tilting his head slightly.

"That was about a month ago. Besides, I wasn't prepared then. I think I'm ready to try going through the portal again now."

Tubbo just nods in response.