𝟹𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎

and look who's back again randomly! my bad, i always forget to write :0
also as a dyslexic person with adhd, i lose motivation to write WAY too fucking quickly

Art by @/keoisnothere on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   There was TNT, lot's of it. And realizing that he had only shown us that one chest made me scared by how much the other chests may have held. How much TNT could a person collect in such a short period of time?

   Wilbur looked entirely proud of the situation in front of him. He held a sadistic smile, which was entirely off-brand for him. It left me speechless, unsure whether to question him or stay silent and wait for his explanation. I mean, being presented with a chest loaded with explosives and no explanation can only mean a few things.

   "Tommy.." Wilbur breaks the deadly silence, breaking Tommy's stare at the TNT in front of him. "If.. if WE CAN'T HAVE MANBURG? NO ONE. NO ONE CAN HAVE MANBURG." Wilbur's voice shakes with every word, a clear sign of his new instability. Wilbur's words shake Tommy to his core, and Tommy stutters to find something to say. I backed away from Wilbur.

   "Our nation is gone, Tommy. It's far behind us. So let's blow the motherfucker up! I want it all gone, nothing left behind." Wilbur pushes his hair back, his unnerving expression seemingly cemented on his face.

   "Wilbur.." Tommy shakes his head, "We- we don't have to do- this!"

   "Let's be villains! Why not?! Y/N, you're with me right?" He reaches his hand out to you, which only makes you flinch away. His expression falters for a split second before his hand falls in defeat to his side.

   "Who have you become..?" You muttered, shaking your head.

   "Who have I become?" He laughs, "WHO HAVE I BECOME?"

   Tommy looked towards you, his brows furrowed. It seems you took the very words out of his mouth.

   "This is who I am. I'm the same guy you grew up with, the same guy who always worried about you, the same STUPID guy who fell in love with you. And I hate you for that." He looked like he could cry at that moment. Everyone, including you, was surprised that Wilbur even admitted that.

"But that's all in the past." He walks closer to Dream and picks up one of the pieces of TNT. "Cause we have this. And either we can end all of this together, or I'll do it myself."

He studied the TNT in his hand for a moment. "Either way, when this is over? Ha.." He breathes out deeply as if he had been holding his breath. Wilbur then turns to Dream and smiles again, patting the masked man's shoulder a few times before facing Tommy and me once more.

"L'manburg will be nothing but a memory."

————————

"Techno! Techno will know what to do, he has to." Tommy was frantically pacing through the ravine while I sat on a chest watching.

I knew Techno had watched the whole altercation play out. However, Tommy didn't. Instead of telling him, which I had tried multiple times prior, I would let him finish panicking and then inform him.

Where Technoblade had disappeared off to was beyond me though. By the time Tommy and I had walked into the ravine, Techno was no longer near the opening.

"I need to... We have- I think we should- No.." Tommy was grasping his hair to the point where he was almost ripping it out.

Wilbur walked down the stairs, carrying one of the chests of TNT. He had done this a few times before, Tommy tuning it out. Wilbur steps off the last step and slams the chest to the ground with a wide grin. Dream followed behind him, which I didn't notice until just now. He carried another box of TNT and dropped it next to the rest.