𝟹𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕

yes like the song lol

Art by @/solrasun on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

Pogtopia was beginning to look less like a shitty ravine that was depressing and empty, to a shitty ravine with unsafe bridges and a potato farm.

In other words it was coming along fine.

Tommy seemed okay with being around me now. He wasn't mumbling insults under his breath anymore and seemed to finally put trust in me.

Techno and I were getting along great, picking up practically where we last left off. We were able to talk as if we never left each other's side. We sparred whenever we had the chance, him training me on new techniques he learned in his time away.

And Wilbur...

Well I wasn't sure about him.

To be honest, he seemed more distant with each passing day. Personally I thought it was the ravine that was doing this to him; the small enclosed space taking a toll onto him.

He worried me, but I tried to respect his space.

Other than my concerns for Wilbur, things seemed to working out great. With Dream's suspicious support on gathering materials for our rebellion and Tubbo's excellent spy work, we seemed to have some sense of hope, for the first time in what felt like forever.

That was, until Tubbo came into the ravine that day.

"Tubbo?" Tommy questioned, his head tilted up.

I was walking by with Techno when I stopped at the mention of that name. I followed Tommy's line of sight to see the boy running down the rickety bridges and stairways we had recently built.

"I uh- I have news!" Tubbo says worriedly. He had two papers tightly clutched in his shaky hands.

Once he bounded down the last steps he breathes heavily before straightening himself. I immediately took note of the small horns that peeked out of the sides of his head.

[Did he always have those? Hmmm how curious!]

"I have to deliver these to Y/N and Techno." Tubbo finally explains as he extends his hands out to us. Both Techno and I exchange a look before we take the pieces of paper.

   The paper was wrinkled with small creases from where the paper was folded. At the same time, Techno and I unfolded the small paper and read it quietly. I could sense Tommy behind me, jumping up to try to look over my shoulder and read it as well.

"You are cordially invited to the Manberg Festival of Democracy.

Our great President Schlatt has allowed us the honour of hosting a wonderful event to celebrate the removal of Tommy and Wilbur from our great nation.

You have been invited due to your continued support of our nation and your wonderful personality.

16th of October.

We hope you can make it. - Tubbo"

   I wasn't quite sure what to say. How has anything I've done showed my "loyal support" to that fucker with the horns they call a "President" and his nation?

   Technoblade was silent as well, most likely for the same reason as me. Confusion. While there was plenty to wonder from the letter alone, my mind repeated one question.

What would Wilbur think?

Out of all of us, Wilbur was the hardest to read. He wasn't outright pissed about his former nation being torn away from him. For him it seemed to be an internal battle he fully intended to deal with on his own.