𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑

Art by @/redcoded_art on Instagram!

1st Person POV -

   "Hello again Bad!" I say with a smile. I open the door and he enters. A tray of muffins is sat in his hands.

   "Hello Y/N! How have you been? How was the war?" He asks, setting down the tray of muffins.

I sit down, Bad doing the same.

"Oh, you weren't part of the war. I forgot." I say. Bad unwraps the tray of muffins. He hands me one and nods.

"Yeah. I wasn't too involved in the political stuff." He replies. He peals the wrapper off of his muffin.

   I also peal the wrapper off my muffin and take a bite. For a moment there is comfortable silence.

   Once I'm finished with my bite, I look back up at Bad. "I'm conflicted on some things. It has to do with the war."

   "Do you wanna talk about it?" Bad asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Really? I've been wanting to talk to someone about everything." I respond. Bad smiles.

   "Of course. Take as much time as you need to talk." He says.  I nod.

   "So I started on the L'manberg side of the war. I promised them I'd help them. Then Tommy and I got into a fight. It got really bad, and after he stormed off I walked to the community house." I begin. I look up to see Bad chewing a bit of his muffin. He was quiet, giving me his full attention.

   "There I talked to Dream, and I agreed to become a spy for them. Eret joined in. We both helped betray L'manberg. I rigged their territory with TnT and Eret led them to a room where they were badly injured by the members of the Dream SMP." I say. Bad responds with a simple 'mhm'.

   "And at first my decision felt right. Like I had made the right choice. But seeing my friends- Man. Most of them I even consider my family. Seeing them get hurt made me doubt everything. I still think my choice was necessary. But the other side of me regrets everything." I finish. Bad nods, finishing his bite of muffin.

   "Did you do what was right for your friends?" He asks. I take a bite of my muffin hand think for a moment.

   "At the time? Yes. I was promised it was for their safety." I say.

   "Then tell them that. You should tell them what you did it for. They might not be able to accept your apology now, but give them time to understand." He says, taking the last bite of his muffin.

   "Wow- Thank you so much Bad for listening to that." I grin.

   "Of course! Anytime Y/N." He replies. He crumples up his wrapper and throws it away.

   We talk for a little while longer, bringing up the new residents, Jack Manifold and Niki. And how Eret became the "King of the SMP".

   The sun begins to set, it's amber glow illuminating the room with natural light. The room is casted over with a shade of orange.

   Bad looks out the window at the setting sun for a moment. Then he looks over at me, a soft smile plastered across his face.

   "You look pretty in this light Y/N!" He compliments. I laugh.

   "Thank you." I say.

   "Speaking of this light, it's gonna be dark soon! I better get home to Rat and feed her." He says, standing up. He pushes his chair in and smiles at me.

   I finish the remaining bite of my muffin and throw the wrapper in the trash. Then I also stand up and open the door for Bad.

   "Thank you for the muffins. And thank you again for listening to me Bad." I say.