𝟹 - 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜

Amazing art by @/kouii_nn on Twitter!

First Person POV -

  I couldn't think of how long we had been walking. We ended up stopping during the late evening, all silently agreeing that we had been walking long enough. My feet were starting to hurt, so I was thankful for the break.

  I sighed. I was still trying to process the events that occurred that night. I walked up to the lake we had stopped nearby, sitting down near the water's edge as I played with the cold water.

  'Let us see... I went to the festival, missed out on my ceremony, fought around 40 or so illagers on my own, then my friends came and helped, I met the Dream Team and they helped us fight, my whole village burned down, I lost my only friends, and then ended up joining the Dream Team.'

  I couldn't even believe myself when I played back the whole evening in my mind. What the fuck was happening?

  I had ended up watching the village burn, attempting to stop the fire and find any survivors. None had survived.

  I ruffled my hair, ash falling out of it.

  What were Tommy and Tubbo up to right now? Were they ok? Were they thinking about me? Did Tommy regret overreacting?

  Will I ever see them again...?

  "I think we should do proper introductions." One of the guys behind me said. He had a British accent.

  I turned my head. "Right." I got up and brushed off my clothes and walked over to the three. They had a campfire going.

  "I'm Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you three." I gave them a small smile as I sat down next to the fire. I held out my hands near the flames in attempt to warm them up.

  "I'm Dream. And these are my friends. The one with the British accent is George, and the other guy is Sapnap." The blond one said.

  "Wow the other guy. What an honor." Sapnap said, pretending to be hurt.

  I smiled. "So, the only one with a normal name is George. Got it."

  "Are you implying our names are weird?" Dream had asked me.

  "Maybe." I say, smirking.

  "My name isn't weird!" Sapnap said, giving me a fake offended tone.

  "Ok Sippy Cup go off." I say, sticking my tongue out at the male.

  "SIPPY CUP? That's it I'm changing my name." He exclaims, shaking his head.

   I heard the other two laugh.

  "I see your gonna fit in well Y/N." George said, still giving a few small chuckles.

  I grinned. "I'm glad."

  I looked up at the night sky, as my smile slowly faded away.

  "So why did you want me to join you guys for? I mean, it was kind of out of nowhere." I asked them.

  "Well-" Dream began. "We had been watching you for a bit back there. You fought off so many illagers on your own. I could tell it wasn't just luck, you did that with skill."

  "Yeah, not every average person can fight like that you know." George had said, giving me a small smile.

  "I have been training since I was a kid... I had always dreamed of leaving my village and fighting off monsters and exploring the world. So, I guess practicing for about 14 years should pay off." I laugh.