𝟹𝟸 - 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢

Art by @/bottledblu on Twitter!

⚠️ Warning: This chapter contains mentions of sexism. Please, read at your own risk.

I need to make an upload schedule or something- It's been another month since my last chapter 😅

1st Person POV -

"Tubbo...?" I looked at my friend with widened eyes. He looked completely different.

Instead of his classic oversized green shirt and jeans (or the L'manberg uniform), he wore a suit. His hair was getting longer and small horns began to peak out of his head.

"Y/N! What are you doing back here?" Tubbo says worriedly. He looked frantic and kept surveying the area.

   "I came for a visit. Why, is something the matter?" I tilted my head slightly.

   "People are still mad at you- Just.. follow me!" Tubbo grabs my hand and takes me down to the docks. After a bit more running we end up at a small cave. Confused, I look at Tubbo.

"Niki? Are you here?" Tubbo calls out into the cave. Shortly after that a girl walks out.

I recognized her from the festival. I never really got a chance to speak with her.

"Another girl? That's right you're Y/N, it's so nice to meet you properly!" Niki immediately notices me and gives a wide smile. She holds out her hand.

Smiling back, I take her hand and shake it. "It's so nice to meet you too, Niki."

"Here, please come in. I'll bake something for you guys!" Niki steps aside for us. I look at Tubbo with an unsure gaze. He nods, telling me it's alright, and we both walk into the cave.

"Welcome to my bakery! It's still a work in progress, so mind the mess." Niki then ties an apron around her waist. "How about I bake a cake?"

"A cake? That sounds nice." I nod at Niki who gives me a wide smile. She quickly gets to work. Tubbo and I take a seat at a nearby table.

"So Y/N, I wanted to talk to you." Tubbo finally speaks, his face turning serious. I look at him and slowly nod.

"Alright, but why did we come here? Why couldn't we talk where we were?" I ask.

"Sorry to intrude- But I can't help but overhear." Niki apologizes, "To answer your question, we can't really speak out in the open. Schlatt or Quackity might overhear."

"She's right. And we're gonna discuss something that neither of them can know." Tubbo sighs.

"Oh... alright then." I straighten my posture and give him my full attention.

"I don't know if Wilbur had told you, but he's asked me to be a spy for Pogtopia. 'His spy on the inside' as he put it." Tubbo says.

"No.. he hasn't told any of us about this." I shake my head. It made sense however. Wilbur had been keeping himself busy, and wasn't telling us anything about what he'd been doing.

"I was lucky to have run into you then. I found out some stuff about you, actually." Tubbo breaths in deeply.

This peaked my interest. "Continue.."

"Schlatt- he's been very fascinated with you. He found out about that rule in the book. Remember? You signed a contact saying you wouldn't step foot in L'm- I mean.. Manberg."

"Wilbur and Tommy hate that wretched name." I grumbled. "But yes, I know what you're talking about."

"He's been going through the process of getting that rule removed. He wants to meet with you. I'm genuinely concerned Y/N." Tubbo shakes his head, his eyes squeezed shut.