𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚢

Awesome art by @/sunbunniie on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   I hesitantly climb up the ladder to leave Dream's room. I pass by Dream and George who were talking in hushed voices. Dream's mask almost seemed to stare at me as I left the community house.

Dream's POV -

   I felt myself watching as the H/C girl left the building. George waved his hands around, which brought my attention back to our conversation.

   George looked in the direction I was previously staring and held a look of curiosity on his face.

   "What's with you and her?" The Brit asked me. I wanted to say something, but no words came out.

   George nodded. "I'm fascinated by her as well. Fascinated may be taking it lightly though." He says. I shift awkwardly.

   "I have no idea what you're talking about." I say in response. George sighs.

   "You aren't that hard to read, even though you may think you are." He says.

   "Oh come on-" I begin to deny his claims, but he stops me.

   "I'm not trying to harass you into admitting anything. I know she's captivated you. I'm just trying to remind you..." He says, grabbing his book and waking past me.

   "You aren't the only one." He finishes with a smirk. "We'll finish our discussion later."

   The door of the community house shuts. I stand still.

____________

1st Person POV -

   I shut the door behind me. I found myself almost absentmindedly walking to Tommy's house, but I realized what I was doing and changed course back to my house.

   I plopped down on the bed and sighed. My mind was littered with thoughts. I could only think about Tommy and Dream.

   Dream holds too many secrets, which causes me to not hold my trust in him.

   Tommy only ever uses me to fight his battles. Other than that he is a bit of a prick.

   But he was always there for me. Even if he is a jerk sometimes. That's how he treats his friends.

   And Dream has a good heart, as far as I know at least. He helped me when I needed help. He was there.

   I groaned in annoyance. Who do I trust?

   I think back to just 2 weeks ago. Everything was calm. There was no fighting and conflict. Everything was peaceful.

   I desperately wished things stayed as they once were.

   A knock at my door shook me from my thoughts. I slowly arose from my bed, and looked through the window.

   What was Bad doing here?

   I creaked open the door, Bad smiling at me.

   "Hey! I saw you walking this way looking all upset, so I brought some muffins to help cheer you up." He said, presenting me a tray of freshly baked goods.

   My eyes widened. A smile formed on my face. "Aw Bad- Here come in, we can share them." I open the door and move out of the way to let him through.

   He walks in and places the tray on my table. He sits down, and I follow suit.

   "What kind of muffins?" I ask him.

   He grins as he lifts the covering off of the muffins. "Your favorite of course!"

_____________

   "Well he's my friend but he can be a dick sometimes." I say, ranting to Bad about my problems. He was a good listener.

   "Language!" He yells, making me jump.

   "Right right, sorry." I say, holding my hands up in defense.

   He grumbles a bit, "Yeah. Well anyways, do you agree with Dream's ideals more then Tommy's?" He takes a bite of his muffin.

   I think for a second. "Tommy just wants his discs back. And Dream is being all secretive and shiiiiiii-" I say, catching my curse. Bad glares at me.

   "He's being all secretive and stuff. He won't tell me anything." I say, breathing a sigh of relief. I nearly almost got yelled at again.

   Bad nods. "Well maybe, you should try to figure out what they want. What they are trying to accomplish by doing this. Maybe that will help you figure things out." He says, crumpling up the muffin wrapper.

   "That's not that bad of an idea Bad- Thank you." I say, taking the last bite of my muffin and crumpling the wrapper as well.

   Bad gets up from his seat. "Anytime Y/N! I hope you figure things out." He says. I get up from my seat and give him a hug.

   "Now I have to go, Rat probably misses me. See you later Y/N!" He says, opening the door.

   I wave as he walks out and closes the door behind him. I sigh.

   'Guess I gotta go talk to Tommy.'

_____________

   I find myself in front of Tommy's home yet again. I could hear him and Tubbo talking from the inside. I breathe in and out to attempt to calm my nerves.

   'Alright.'

   I walk in to his home, him and Tubbo sitting down and talking. Tubbo looks up.

   "Y/N?" He asks. "I thought you were mad at us?"

   Tommy turns towards me. For a second a smile flashes on his face. He immediately shakes off the grin and replaces it with his signature 'resting bitch face'.

   "What are you doing back here?" Tommy asks. I sigh, this was gonna be a hard discussion with him being a dick.

   "I went and talked to Dream and he wouldn't tell me anything I wanted to know." I say, scratching the back of my neck.

   Tommy scoffs, "Well of course he didn't you idiot."

   He gets up from where he was sitting. "Besides I got the discs back anyways."

   My eyes widen in shock.

   He actually has them? But when I talked to Dream earlier he had just came back from their fight. He didn't seem mad like he had just lost the discs. He seemed calm.

   Tommy then reaches into his satchel and pulls out the discs. "They're right here-" He begins. He then takes a closer look at the discs in his hand, confused.

   "Wait..." He says.

   "These aren't the real discs."

____________

1008 words, unedited