𝟸𝟹 - 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Art by @/dannydedoodles on tumblr!

(This is where the story will start to have a Y/N specific story arc. Some of the story has been changed to work with Y/N's character!)

   1st Person POV -

   "I don't think religons work like that." I say, walking in step with Dream. He simply laughs.

   We stand in front of the building, a white structure with purple windows.

   "Who helped build this with you?"

   "Tommy, Tubbo, Quackity, and I started it. Eret and Punz apparently finished it." Dream says

"And you are the god of this religion?"

"Yes." He says with seriousness.

"This sounds like it's a cult."

"It's not a cult!"

"It's literally about free money. It sounds like a pyramid scheme actually!"

"It's not a pyramid scheme."

"I'm leaving." I begin to walk away.

"What the fuck! Wait up!"

Dream runs up to my side and we continue our tour of the SMP, him showing me things I've missed.

Since I've betrayed L'manberg, anything that involves one of their members, it's hard for me to be part of events. They have no trust for me anymore. Rightfully so.

I've since tried to make amends with Tommy and Tubbo, but to no avail. They don't even want to look in my direction. It's come to a point where I don't even care anymore. I keep going back and forth between wondering if L'manberg itself is even meant to be. I regretted saying that it was the day of the war.

I felt obligated to join at first. Since I've known them longer, I thought I needed to help them. But that's the magic of choices. No matter what you choose, you'll shatter somebody's dreams. You'll shatter their trust. So you can make any decision you want. Sides aren't important.

   Sides tear people apart.

"Y/N?" My name is called. Dream is waving his hands in front of my face trying to gain back my attention.

"What's up?"

"Were you paying attention at all?"

"I'm going to be honest with you. Not at all."

I laugh as Dream sighs.

"I was talking about the new resident arriving soon."

"Oh? Who would that be?"

We walk down the Prime Path side by side. He looks at me for a moment before responding.

"He's an adventurer from another popular group. He's looking for 'new opportunities'. He heard about this place and sent me a letter."

"Hm. Alright, sounds interesting. What's his name?"

"Karl Jacobs."

Everything halts. A headache suddenly begins pounding, my brain was being filled with thoughts. Thoughts that hurt.

[I saw you got access into that Log last time! Does that name ring any bells?]

I was in a cold sweat. Hearing the name had jogged my memory of the past encounter I had with the voice. My head throbbed, like at any moment my head would burst open. My ears were ringing and I felt like I was suffocating.

"Shut the fuck...up. ."

I struggled to get out words, they were slurred and shaky. I felt dizzy and nauseous.

Too many memories to flood back in at once. Too much to process. The Voice mocked me, it's laugh echoing through my head.

"Why did you say to shut up? Y/N what's wrong?" Dream asked. It sounded distant.

He gripped my shoulders. But everything went dark and I lost consciousness.

________________

I stood in the same white palace again. I was in the courtyard with the swings.

I was in my own body, I could move and I could think. But any attempt to speak wouldn't work. A force kept my from uttering a single word.

My clothes were now white. They matched the scenery around me. Everything had a similar color scheme.

I processed things. I could move! I didn't have limited senses anymore, I had more control.

I walked forward towards the swings. They swayed slightly in the breeze. I sat down on one and kicked forward, gaining momentum.

I swung more and more, gaining more height. I could feel the sun hit my face. I felt free, if only for just a moment. I felt all my stress fly away.

Then I open my eyes. The balcony had a figure standing there- no, two figures were stood there.

One figure was one that was unrecognizable. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a white hoodie with a gray swirl. He had goggles resting on top of his head with the same swirl patters. He had a pocket watch around his neck, and watches covering his arms.

The second person, or thing, was the silhouette. The Voice stood behind the stranger. Both stared at me.

I became distracted and slipped off the swing, falling down to the ground. I plummeted below and before I could feel the excruciating pain from the fall...

I was gone, I had woken up.

________________

I sprung up from where I was laying, breathing heavily. A hand grabbed my arm.

Dream.

He was without his mask, a look of worry being worn on his face.

"You passed out! You started saying strange things and then you passed out. I got so worried, so I carried you here to you house."

He pulled out a glass bottle, a gleaming pink liquid inside.

"Here, it's a regeneration potion. It will help you feel better."

He opened the bottle and handed it to me. I swirled the glowing liquid before hesitantly downing it.

He takes the bottle from me and places it to the side.

"Thank you." I mutter out in a raspy voice.

Dream sighs with relief. He looked into my eyes, a serious look taking over.

"Y/N, what's wrong. You said strange things and you've been acting odd lately. What's happening to you?"

I stare at him for a moment, thinking things over. I couldn't tell him. Whatever I'm dealing with, it's my responsibility. It's my problem to deal with.

   But I had no clue what was happening with me. I didn't know what these dreams meant. I could only remember bits and pieces of the dreams. Whatever I was dealing with, should be kept to myself.

   Should I lie to Dream? I was conflicted, my mind spinning. I didn't know what to say. And finally after seconds of silence, I spoke up.

"Nothing is wrong Dream, no need to worry."

   I lied.
________________
1062 words, unedited