𝟷𝟼 - 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚅𝚊𝚗

Art by @/amatheea on Twitter!!

1st Person POV -

   "Please remind me, what are we doing again?" I ask the young Brit in front of me.

   "Nobody can have a bigger tower than me! That son of a bitch Ponk tried to out-tower me. What an asshole!" Tommy then spews out curses, making it quite hard to understand him.

   I look up at the large tower in front of us. Tommy just walks in and begins climbing the tall ladder to the top.

   "Should you really be trespassing?" I yell up to my friend.

   "Ehhhh well!" Tommy responds.

   I sigh. "I'm not going up there Tommy."

A loud sigh escapes the Brit as he continues to climb. I look around nervously.

   "Tommy what are you doing on my tower?" I hear a new voice. Realizing that it was Ponk I panic. I decide to climb up the tower to defend Tommy.

   "Correction Ponk my friend! It's my tower now!" Tommy yells down at Ponk. I grumble at Tommy. He always starts shit like this.

   Suddenly a voice from behind us startles me. I jump and grab my sword, before realizing who it was.

   "Hellooo!" Tubbo says, waving at me before turning to Tommy. I breathed a sigh of relief and put my sword away.

   "Tubbo what the fuck are you doing here?" Tommy asks, eyes widened.

'More importantly when did he climb up here??' I thought to myself.

   "Tommy get off my tower before I come up there myself!" Ponk yells.

   Tommy looks frantically back and forth between Tubbo and Ponk.

   "Tommyyyy? Psssst" Tubbo whispers very loudly. "I believe you have my gold. Can I have it back please?" 

   "Tommy I'm coming up." Ponk says, moving towards the entrance of the Tower.

   "No no no no no no!" Tommy says in a panic. Tubbo stands there, staring blankly at Tommy.

   I look around, looking for a way for us to escape. I spot a river nearby. I look at Tubbo with an awkward smile before turning to Tommy.

   I quietly point out the river to Tommy, and he nods.

   Ponk finishes climbing the ladder and stands up straight. Tommy suddenly pushes him, making Ponk stumble onto the floor.

   Tommy laughs, grabbing a pickaxe that fell out of Ponk's satchel.

   Taking the opportunity, I walk back in preparation for the dive off the tower. I inhale sharply as I dash forward and jump off the edge. I plummet down and land in the water safely.

   I hear another splash, seeing Tommy has also landed into the river safely.

   We both quickly scramble out of the river and run off towards the path.

   "Why did you take his pickaxe?!" I ask him angrily.

"Leverage my good friend!" He says happily, a big grin spreading across his face.

I grumble and pick up the pace a bit.

Once we arrived at his house, a wave of relief washes over me. For now we were safe.

Tommy takes a second to catch his breath, then walks over to his small garden to harvest carrots.

I lean up against the wall and look around us, before spotting a familiar figure walking towards us in the distance.