𝟸𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. . .

Art by @/wembly-art on tumblr!

1st Person POV -

   I walked silently down the prime path towards L'manberg. It was the day of The Election.

   I wasn't invited obviously, but I was going to attend anyways. I ditched the idea of taking invisibility potions since they made me sick the previous time I used them.

   I buttoned up my black overcoat and adjusted my beanie as I descended the stairs yet again. I took in the view of L'manberg once more, many of the nation's flags caught my attention. There were more flags then there were previously.

   Walking by various buildings, I took notice to posters of propaganda. "Vote for Pog2020" posters were seen the most. This whole election was very important to many people. I personally saw it as stupid.

   Why fight for control? Why did there have to be government and sides?

   I rolled my eyes as I passed and silently walked into a covered area; hiding as best as I could away from the stage. There were many banners with the nation's color scheme and more propaganda. Some attendees wore the L'manberg uniform, if they owned one, and were sat in the chairs in the crowd. Everyone looked excited for the event to begin.

   I turned my attention towards the stage, which was decorated in ribbons and flags. Wilbur stood nervously holding papers and envelopes scattered into a messy stack in his hands. His foot was tapping the stage's floor rapidly.

   Tommy seemed the exact opposite of this. He was smiling eagerly as he talked with Tubbo. He seemed excited and careless. He didn't seem nervous or worried at all.

   The other parties that were running were also on the stage, all looking excited for the event. The only person that didn't seem particularly happy, other than Wilbur, was Schlatt.

   Schlatt had a sinister grin plastered across his face. His hands were behind his back as he stood proudly, glancing at the people in the crowd. He seemed incredibly off. But he always gave me this bad vibe, so I couldn't tell if I should be worried.

   Suddenly George walks past my hiding spot, breaking my gaze from the stage. George makes his way up the stairs and joins Quackity. Quackity whispered to George, seemingly mad at his running mate for being late.

   Turning my attention towards the crowd again, a new man walked into the seating area. A few members of both sides were leading him around. They sat down in the audience and started talking. I heard the name "HBomb" be thrown around a a couple of times. I assumed that was his name.

Back up on the stage, the four parties began to converse. Wilbur seemed like he was going to throw up from how nervous he looked. Tommy still seemed foolishly optimistic, holding a lopsided grin.

Tubbo walked down to the seating area and joined the others in the audience. Things were about to begin.

Wilbur then makes his way over to the mic with his notes in hand. Shuffling through them he stacks the papers neatly and finally looks up at the crowd.

"Good Evening. Today I have here with me the election results of the four parties: Swag2020, Pog2020, Coconut2020, and Schlatt2020."

"YEA-" Fundy yells out in celebration, but the mic cuts him off. I laugh at this.

Wilbur continues, "I have here with me the winners and by what percentage. The turnout of this election was 220,000 votes."

I was surprised. How did this election reach that many people? I expected there to be barely any votes.