𝟷𝟻 - 𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜

Art by @/jassusss on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   I double checked that my house was clean, then began rummaging through my storage. I was looking for clean plates to set the table with.

   Bad and Skeppy were going to be here any moment with muffins.

   As always Bad and I were going to have muffins and chat, but this time he was bringing along a very close friend of his that recently moved into the Dream SMP. Skeppy was like Bad's polar opposite, but because of that they clicked.

   Well turns out Bad was making muffins for our weekly visit, and then Skeppy asked why Bad made muffins all the time. So then Bad slipped up and told Skeppy that Bad makes muffins for me. And then said that he comes over every week to talk to me and eat muffins.

   Skeppy immediately begged to join us.

   After apologizing about a dozen times for telling Skeppy, I brushed it off. I figured another person joining us wouldn't hurt. Besides, I was starting to have a ton of leftover muffins. Someone else coming to eat them would be quite helpful.

   A soft knock at the door strays me from my thoughts. I quickly finish placing down the plates before rushing over to the door and opening it wide to let in my guests.

   "Y/N!" Bad says, handing the tray to Skeppy to give me a hug. Bad's hugs were always so welcoming and warm. I smiled at the gesture.

   Bad gently pulls away from the hug and steps further into the house. I then turn to Skeppy and nod at him with a small smile. I take the tray of muffins and move out of the way to let him in.

   "Hello!" Skeppy says abruptly, a wide grin spreading across his face. A light blush covered his cheeks as he held up his hand waiting for a high five. I put the tray of muffins into my other hand and received the high five.

   Bad then sits down at the table, Skeppy in the chair next to him. I close the door and place the tray of muffins in the center of the table.

   Skeppy is quick to unwrap the muffins and take one. Bad snaps at Skeppy and I laugh as the two bicker for a bit. I also grab a muffin and unwrap it. I take a bite from it and taste the familiar taste of Bad's baking.

   Bad grabs a muffin and looks up to me, taking a break from arguing with Skeppy about manners.

   "So a lot has been happening recently." He says, taking a small bite from the muffin.

   "Yeah. Wilbur is here now!"I reply nodding.

   "Isn't that the guy who fucked a fish or something?" Skeppy asks, taking a large bite from his muffin. Bad starts choking on his muffin. In between coughs he muttered out the word 'language'.

   I quickly got up and poured Bad a glass of water, handing the cup to him. Bad quickly downs the water and clears his throat. Skeppy was absolutely losing it over this. Bad grumbled.

   "That's a joke...I think." I respond with uncertainty. Even though I've known Wilbur for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if he had actually-

   Nevermind let's not go there.

   "And then the fish gave birth to that fox guy right?" Skeppy asks. I stare at him trying to figure out if he seriously believed everything he was saying.

   "No- That wouldn't even be possible I-" I mutter with disappointment. Skeppy laughs.

   "Oh! JSchlatt snuck into the land and then got kicked out." I say, recalling the memory.

He had snuck in, and Tommy freaked out cause Schlatt is his idol or some shit. Then Schlatt built something he called the 'cuck shed'. Then Dream threatened to kill him if he didn't leave the Dream SMP since Schlatt trespassed. Dream didn't know who Schlatt was.

Schlatt was a weird guy. Bad didn't like him.

   Schlatt cursed... a lot.

   "And then Eret moved into the land!" Bad said, taking another bite from his muffin with a smile.

   Oh Eret! Eret was actually incredibly nice. He had this really cool deep British accent. I considered him to be a friend.

   His house was by far the coolest house in all of the Dream SMP. He had built an entire castle. It was huge and it was well built. Eret was gifted at building things.

   After discussing the major things happening in the Dream SMP, we started talking about minor things. Eventually the sun began to set and Skeppy and Bad had to say their goodbyes. After they left, I cleaned up and slipped on a coat. Turning off my lights I opened my door and slipped away into the night, taking my sword with me.

It had begun to grow dark, but it's been a while since I've been alone. Taking a walk in silence sounded nice.

It was mostly dark, the slight warm glow from the torches that were littered around barely illuminated much.

I only encountered a few mobs, and I almost had a creeper blow up. Fortunately, it didn't wake up anyone.

Eventually I made my way to the community house. Walking through I walked to the front of Eret's castle.

The castle emitted a lot of light. It was a beautiful structure, and it's hard to believe it was built in such a short amount of time.

Footsteps startled me, but I calmed down once I saw a familiar figure stand next to me.

"Hello Sapnap." I said calmly, turning back the castle.

"Hey Y/N. Why are you out alone?" He asks, his voice not as loud as it usually was. He sounded calm.

"Wanted to take a walk by myself I suppose." I respond.

"Oh! Well if you want me to leave-" He began.

"It's alright. I don't mind having you as company." I cut him off, putting my hand on his shoulder. I glance over to see his eyes widened and and his cheeks glowing. I chuckle a bit at the sight.

Shortly after, he walks me back home. We walk in comfortable silence, simply enjoying each other.

Once we made it to my house, I give him a hug.

"Thank you for walking me home." I say. He seems surprised by the sudden embrace, before accepting it and hugging back. I pull away.

"Of course- Good night Y/N." He says, giving me an awkward wave. I wave back as I creak open the door and step inside my home.

Sapnap's POV -

As I walked away, my cheeks still felt warm.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I mumbled to myself.

It was obvious that Dream and George both liked her already.

Do I like her too?

_____________

1123 words, unedited