𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖"

Awesome art by @/hoshioyo on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

"Tommy?!" I said. My mouth dropped open in shock.

The British boy turned around at the sound of my voice. We held eye contact, both of us saying nothing. Dream and George stood awkwardly off to the side watching us.

"Y/N-" Tommy says, giving me a small smile. I found myself speechless.

I turned towards Dream and George, breaking eye contact with my ex-friend. "Why is he here?"

"Well word of the Dream SMP has been spreading... and many people we know are planning on moving here. Your friend Tommy here heard of our new land and asked if he could come and...live here." Dream explains, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I process what he says as I look back at Tommy. It's only been a month yet it feels so much longer since that night when we fought.

"We'll go and leave you guys to talk!" George says, grabbing Dream and quickly exiting. I watch them walk out the door.

Then silence.

The silence was loud.

We both looked at each other awkwardly. Part of me wanted to hug him, while the other wanted to leave. I was torn. I didn't know what to think.

I decide to speak. "What do you want? Why are you here, Tommy?" He looks down at the ground for a second.

"You know Y/N, I can be a real dickhead sometimes." He says, an awkward laugh following. I look at him unamused.

"What you said to me that night was selfish Tommy. And you finally decide to face me and that's what you say?" I say with irritation.

I was met with more silence.

"You're right Y/N." he says, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I hate admitting it but you're right."

"What I said was a burst of emotions- and in the heat of the moment I just took everything out on you. Look, I'm real sorry." He says, looking up at me. I glare back and sigh.

"I was sad you were leaving! Pissed off even.?And even a bit jealous. Then you go and decide to join some strangers group? Y/N it seemed that all that was ever on your mind was leaving that village. Like Tubbo and I didn't matter. That fucking hurt me." He finishes, sighing and putting his head in his hands.

I looked at him, feeling my mouth droop into a frown. Tommy doesn't express himself... well, ever! Which means what he said was genuine.

I walk up to him and pull him into a hug. I feel him tense up at first, but he eventually gives into the hug. I smile.

"I understand Tommy. I really do care about you and Tubbo. I'm glad you're here." I say, breaking apart from the hug. He smiles back at me and nods.

   "Where is Tubbo?" I ask him.

   As if on cue the brunette bursts through one of the doors smiling. "I'm here!" he exclaims, holding his arms out.

   I laugh, "Were you listening to all of that?" I ask him. He freezes.

   "Oh definitely not. I have no idea what you mean!" He says, shaking his head. I simply stare at him and nod.

   "Uh huh-" I smirk at that remark. I then walk over to Tubbo and hug him, smiling. He hugs back excitedly.

   I break away and turn to Tommy.

"Want a tour?"  I ask them, grinning.

___________

   "Yeah see that? I built that! That's mine." Tommy says, pointing to another building.

   He has said that about every building I've showed him. And it doesn't help that Tubbo vouches for him every time.

   "That is too true wow! Vouch." Tubbo says, saluting Tommy.

   I facepalm.

___________

   "TOMMY! YOU JUST BLEW UP-" I start, screaming as I stare at the partially blown up courthouse.

   "Haha, uh oh!" Tommy says, laughing awkwardly.

   I facepalm again.

____________

"IS THAT A BEE?? OH MY GOD- BEES! I LOVE BEES!" Tubbo screams excitedly.

I laugh at him as he gets excited.

"You are so odd Tubbo you know that?" Tommy says, shaking his head at Tubbo.

"Yeah! I know." He says, smiling at Tommy.

Tommy laughs, "Tubbo I'm gonna kill the bee."

"TOMMY NO!" Tubbo and I yell in unison.

_____________

   "I think I'll build my house here." Tommy says. I nod.

   The place he picked was inside a hill near Ponk's second lemon tree.

   Tubbo had already gone off to build his house near the wooden path, so now Tommy was looking for a place for his house.

   I help Tommy gather materials for his house. Very ugly materials I'll be honest. It didn't even take him that long before he finished his... House? Cave? Rock? I don't know.

   "What do ya think?" He asks, looking proud over his build. I stare at his 'house' and slowly nod.

   "It's definitely something!" I say. Tommy makes a noise of shock.

   "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN WOMAN?!?" He yells at me. I turn to him.

   "It's kinda- ugly" I say laughing.

   "YOU LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH-"

____________

   Now Tommy and Ponk were fighting over land or something. I sat in the background, looking back and forth between the two.

   They then decide to separate their land with fences. After placing fences Tommy walks over to me.

   "What a peculiar guy." He says, rolling his eyes and chuckling.

____________

   Despite the trouble Tommy and Tubbo causes, it seems like living here with them and the others will be really nice. A fresh start.

[How naive.]

____________
923 words, unedited