𝟷𝟷 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍

I found this beautiful art by @/mkamorok on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   I stare at the state Tommy's house was in. All the land around his house was dug up.

   The discs were stolen again.

   Tommy stood there in a state of shock. His prized possessions gone again. The victory from our last battle was only temporary.

   Tubbo patted Tommy on the back, attempting to comfort him. I walked around the perimeter of Tommy's house trying to process everything.

What was Dream's obsession with the discs?

I was most certain Dream stole them again but why?

Was he angry he lost the fight? Or maybe he intentionally tried to lose that battle...

There was no logical reason to why Dream would want some music discs. Sure they meant a lot to Tommy for some peculiar reason, but why would Dream want to take something Tommy cares about?

To add on to the matter, I don't know who to trust anymore. I keep wanting to believe Dream had a good reason for this. He was so nice to me when we met. I owe him for helping me. But Tommy and Tubbo are my best friends. I've known them longer.

Why does Dream dislike Tommy all of a sudden?

My brain was obsessing over finding answers that weren't there. We know nothing.

"How much do you bet that the green bastard has them?" Tommy says, pulling away from Tubbo. He had a scowl on his face.

"Who else would want them?" I say in response.

"Exactly. I'll go kill him." Tommy grumbles.

"Maybe not- We could try talking to him first!" Tubbo says nervously.

"Negotiation could work yeah." I say, agreeing with Tubbo.

"This is the SECOND TIME! DO YOU THINK HE'LL JUST HAND THEM OVER??" Tommy yells at us. Tubbo flinches.

I sigh. "Tommy fighting is not always the answer."

"Y/N I need you to agree with me here! Remember last time? You really affect that asshole. He might choke up in battle and you can pin him down and take the discs back! Easy." Tommy says turning towards me.

Pin him down?-

"Tommy I am not someone who you can order around." I say. I started to feel angry.

I consider the words Dream said when we fought.

"Tommy is using you cause you're strong."

Was I just too blind to see it at first? Was Tommy really just using me for an advantage?

I scoff at Tommy's words. "I'm not gonna run blindly into battle for you all the time Tommy. I'm not fighting Dream for you again. If you want something done, sometimes you gotta do it your damn self."

Dream really was right. I was being used. The way Tommy talked to me simply proved it. He sucked up to me so I'll do shit for him.

I turned away from Tommy. I needed to get away from him for a while. The more I thought about how he's treated me here, the more furious I feel.

Tommy didn't say a word as I walked off. Tubbo was the one to speak up.

"Y/N- Where are you going...?" Tubbo says to me.