𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝

Art by @/oop4g on Twitter!

Narrator POV -

[After successfully getting the discs back from Dream, things seemed to become normal once more in the Dream SMP.]

[Y/N and her friends, Tommy and Tubbo, hung out more. There was no more conflict between them.]

[Dream even after his loss, still talked to Y/N. After revealing his face to her he felt closer to her.]

[Everyday Y/N was either seen with her best friends, or the Dream Team. She was hardly ever alone.]

[Up until now things have been fairly normal in the lands of the Dream SMP. New builds and expansions have been made.]

[Until a new person wandered into the SMP territory, looking for his brother.]

[Things were about to change, whether anyone liked it or not.]

1st Person POV -

I waved goodbye to Bad as he left. Every week he would come over to my house and bring us a tray of muffins to eat. We'd talk about current things in our life, or things that were troubling us. The other would listen.

   Talking to Bad was refreshing. Tommy and Tubbo were always very energetic and they always got into trouble. And hanging out with the Dream Team was often chaotic. But hanging out with Bad was the exact opposite. I enjoyed it.

   Shortly after he left, I wrapped up the muffins and stored them away for later. Then I grabbed my sword and shield and started walking to Tommy's house.

    After getting the discs back everything was like it was when we first started the Dream SMP. There was the occasional trouble-making which would result in a fight. But those situations never turned into something serious.

   Whilst I was deep in my thoughts I ended up bumping into something, or perhaps someone, on the path. I find myself looking up to a tall figure.

   "Wilbur?!" I ask, my mouth agape. The tall male looks down at me and his eyes go wide.

   "Y/N?" The familiar deep British accent replies back.

   He leans down slightly and wraps his arms around me. I hug him back.

   "I can't believe it! God- it's been like 3 years? 4 almost?" I say in awe. He chuckles.

   "Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it?" He says, pulling away from the hug.

   "Well how have you been? Where's Phil and Techno?" I ask him, signaling him to walk with me, he quickly catches on and begins walking in pace with me.

   "Both are back at SMPEarth. That's where I last saw them anyways." He replies, grinning a bit.

   "Right I forgot how close Techno was with your father. Man it's been forever since I saw those two!" I say.

   "So how is Tommy?" Wilbur asks me. We turn a corner on the path.

   "Your brother has been a handful, but that isn't new I suppose." I say, laughing. "I'm guessing that's why your here?"