𝟷𝟽 - 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜

Art by @/Yurifromikea on DeviantArt!

1st Person POV -

    'What the fuck was that dream? Who was that person talking to me?' I thought to myself, drifting back into consciousness. 'When did I fall asleep?'

I realize I was in the back room of the van, laying on the bed. I get up and slowly make my way into the next room.

   "Y/N! Oh thank god you're awake!"Wilbur says, his deep accent fully waking me from my daze.

   "You totally just blacked out. Did you not get enough sleep or something?" Tommy asks me. He was sitting on top of a table.

   "No, I had a decent amount of sleep last night, oddly enough. I have a pounding headache though.. Did you guys slip me some drugs or something?" I ask.

   "What the fuck? No we wouldn't do that." Wilbur says with a serious face.

   "Then what about my weird dream? I don't usually have odd dreams." I ask. It's not like they'd know the answer, but it was worth a shot asking.

The two Brits looked at each other with a confused expression. Tommy turns to me.

"Weird dream? What do you mean?" He says tilting his head slightly.

"Eh- nothing. Forget about it." I say shrugging.

"Y/N, you passed out. You had a bad dream and now you have a bad headache? Something is clearly wrong here." Wilbur says. I can see the concern in his eyes.

   Wilbur was always overprotective of me. Whenever I got hurt training with Techno, Wilbur would always freak out and make sure I was ok. It would get annoying how much he worried sometimes.

   "I'm ok, really." I reassure Wilbur. I smile and give him a nod. He nods back.

   "Alright then. Whatever you say Y/N." Wilbur replies.

Whatever that dream was, it's best if I keep it to myself now.

"Well Wilbur? She's awake now. How about we discuss the next part of your plan?" Tommy asks as he jumps down from the table.

Wilbur looks at me again before answering. "Yes, alright."

I nod, and try to walk forward, but instead I stumble and trip. I brace myself for the fall but it never came.

Slowly looking up I see Wilbur has caught me. He looks at me worried.

"Do you need water? Are you hungry? Maybe you need to rest more... I don't think you're okay Y/N-" Wilbur begins panicking. I cut him off.

"Water would be nice. Don't worry too much Wilbur, okay?" I say smiling. Wilbur nods at me and returns the smile.

"Stop flirting you guys, a minor is present." Tommy says looking disgusted. Wilbur chuckles at Tommy's remark. Wilbur helps me over to a counter and lifts me on top of it.

"We're not flirting Tommy." Wilbur says with a laugh. He walks off towards a chest and begins rummaging through it.

I begin to swing my legs. Shortly after searching, Wilbur returns to me with a bottle of water in hand.

"Here you go, if you need anything else just ask ok?" He says, a small grin on his face.

I nodded. "Thank you." I open the water bottle and take a long drink.

   "So your plan?" I ask as I set the bottle down. Wilbur nods.

   "In order to get something to sell you need scarcity. Either you sell a product that isn't already being sold, or you have to create scarcity." Wilbur says. I look over at Tommy who looks very confused.