𝟹𝟿 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜

Way overdue, but this is the longest chapter I've written in a while :)

Art by @/kvprsk on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   I find myself facing the same stage once again. The last time I was in hiding, now I was an invited guest. Techno and I had found a spot and sat down, waiting for whatever was about to occur on the stage. Nerves were eating at me because this whole land was going to be a crater if Tommy didn't handle Wilbur.

   Schlatt, Quackity, and Tubbo all were on stage quietly talking amongst each other. Within a few seconds, Schlatt stood up and walked towards the podium. He clears his throat which causes the crowd to quiet down.

   "Uh hello everybody!" A few of his loyal supporters clap. "And welcome to the festival of Manberg! The Manberg festival."

   Fundy jumps from his seat cheering and clapping. "YEAH!"

   "Yes sir, Yes sir!" Quackity chimes in.

   Tubbo looks around nervously before shakily shouting in support, "Yeah!"

   The crowd roars with cheers and excitement. All words of support acclaim President Schlatt and his big event. Techno and I didn't cheer, but the ram didn't seem to care. He instead smiles with pride.

   "Awesome! I've invited all the citizens of Manberg and some very.. close friends of mine..." Schlatt says, looking at Techno and me for a few moments. His glare was cold even though he masks it through a smile. I look away. Schlatt continues, "To enjoy the festivities that have- uh, nation something- oh fuck I don't know."

   Quackity and Tubbo laugh awkwardly as Schlatt gathers his words. "I just wanna throw a party!"

   "Yeah!" Tubbo yells out joyfully, his past nerves disappeared as if they were never there at all.

   Schlatt continues to slur his words, while I ignore them. Instead, I look around at the crowd, judging their expressions. Niki looks like the only person showing visible disgust. She had made it quite obvious the last time I visited her that she didn't particularly like the ram president.

   Then my eyes fall on a nearby building, noticing a familiar blonde boy and a taller brunette. Did Tommy not handle the situation?

_______________

Wilbur's POV -

   I'm looking down at the crowd, seeing familiar faces. Niki is in the crowd, Y/N and Techno are there, even Fundy (although he's still a traitor). Before, it was easy to say I could press the button. But now? Now I wasn't so sure.

   "Do I really wanna do it? I'm having second thoughts- Do I want this? To kill my friends?" I mumble to myself, causing Tommy to look over worried.

   As the group on stage continues to talk, regrets plague my mind. Was this really the right thing to do? Was Tommy right this entire time? Was this the wrong way to get everything back...?

   I meet eyes with Y/N, worry evident on her features. Her expression threw my brain into disarray. Was her concern my doing? I told her I hated her, I didn't mean that.

   The cabinet leaves the stage to enjoy other festivities with their people. Tommy stops surveying the crowd and turns his attention to me. I break eye contact with Y/N and tense up.

   "Ugh... Tommy, I'm- I think- I'm having second thoughts about all of this."

   He looks shocked, "What do you mean?"