𝟹𝟹 - 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

HAPPY 100k READS WOO!! Thank you so much :]

Might be some errors, but enjoy!

Art by @/kazzafraz on Twitter!

First Person POV -

' Again? '

I lowered my sword. Tubbo looked over at Schlatt with a confused look while Niki still look frightened. Chills went down my spine at his words. What did he mean?

Schlatt's smile could make a child cry; he looked utterly terrifying. His eyes were crimson red, raging fires reflected in his irises. His horns curled around and had sharp points, practically being dangerous weapons.

In this moment, he was the mirror image of a story's perfect villain.

My blood ran cold.

"What? Have you run out of smart remarks?" Schlatt's grin grew even wider, something I wasn't aware was possible.

"I've never met you in my life. Don't act like you know me." I felt my voice tremble. Whether it was out of pure rage or fear, I couldn't tell. Schlatt's expression faltered quickly, his once villainous expression replaced with disappointment.

The ram looked down to the floor for a moment before responding once more.

"Maybe that's for the best." He looks distant as he mumbles those words. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

He looks up and looks into my eyes for a moment. He suddenly walks towards me, causing me to raise my sword once more and back away.

"No need to be so jumpy, I'm not that bad of a guy." His grin is sinister as he holds his hands up in surrender once more. I squint at him.

"Get away from her!" Niki shouts angrily, but Tubbo holds her back. Schlatt rolls his eyes and holds his hand out extended towards me.

"Care to walk?" He asks. I glare at him with disgust. Tubbo shakes his head rapidly at me, trying to send me a signal.

"I just want to chat alone. I'm unarmed."

I hold out my hand, hesitating slightly, before grasping it. He then nods and leads me out of the bakery. Niki gasps before trying to break free once more.

On the way out, I look to Tubbo. His eyes were searching mine curiously.

I smiled awkwardly as I was dragged out of the cave. The smell of the baking cake slowly grew weaker until it disappeared into the cold breeze.

I let go of Schlatt's hand, trailing behind him. The walk was silent for some time as we drew further and further away from the small bakery.

I waited and waited for him to start the conversation. Besides, he was the one that dragged me away.

"Was that an act? Surely they told you about me." He asked me, halting quite suddenly. I stopped, trying my best not to bump into him. He sounded almost in disbelief; the desperation in his voice was barely noticeable.

"I.. I'm not sure what you mean. Who's they?" I struggled with my words, weirded out by the way he acted. His demeanor had completely changed.

   He turned around and stared at me. He looked confused and angry, his eyes in a squint. I awkwardly chuckled and looked away from him.

   He observed me for another moment longer before turning away from me.

   "You might have the wrong person." I add. He doesn't respond.